Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

6 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

0 RB strategy? Should be interesting to see how this unfolds. Love your WRs

Went 0 RB strategy in both my drafts. Ended up with Ajayi in the other. So far so good there

Standard Scoring draft:

QB: Brady, Cam

RB: L. Miller, Ajayi, Ingram, Thompson, CJ Anderson

WR: Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, Stills, Crowder, Richardson

TE: Burton, Kittle

K: Tucker

D Chargers

23 hours ago, JPG said:

Rex Burkhead ,Chris Carson, or Tarik Cohen? Everything is saying Burkhead but I keep leaning towards Carson. Half ppr...

Burkhead.

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

1/2 point PPR:  Golden Tate, Emmanuel Sanders, Chris Carson at flex?

I think Tate is the play here.  I don't trust Seattle at all right now, and Tate is Stafford's top target.

two out of the following, please:

D.Cook (v. SF), J.Williams (v. CHI), Wilkins (v. CIN)

Aaaaand it looks like Delanie Walker is done for the season.  Haven't seen this confirmed, but saw a sports ticker saying Walker was carted off the field and Twitter is saying "bad leg injury."  I'm ****ed at TE. 

::update:: dislocated ankle or broken leg.  Ugh.

Walker is done for the year.

Interesting week. Didn’t cash this weekend in DFS, was all over Conner, Ravens D, Gronk, Thomas, Stills but lost because Crowder Smith didn’t connect and especially Hogan torpedoed my squads. In year long leagues won my matchups as long as Gurley doesn’t have a sixty point game lol

21 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Well I'm feeling a bit  better now seeing immediate returns from Tyreek Hill.

His game was amazing yesterday but don’t ya think that now might be a great time to sell high to a receiving needy team? He’s not going to have another game like that the rest of the season most likely. Not that I am down on him but see an opportunity here. Owners of Julio or Hopkins today probably are down on them right now and you might be able to get them to overpay for the freak

Lost Delanie Walker for the season, but I snagged Jared Cook. Let's see what happens. I also dropped Kelvin Benjamin for DJax. Should be a net positive.

Question for the week: take another flier on Shady or go with the safe pick at RB2 and start Lamar Miller?

Any Saints D owners going to stick with them?  I feel like what Fitzy did was a fluke and Saints are playing Cleveland this week, though this doesn't appear to be the same old Cleveland. 

Would you guys run Mixon against BAL on Thursday?  My other options are weak, Powell vs MIA & Duke Johnson vs NO

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

Lost Delanie Walker for the season, but I snagged Jared Cook. Let's see what happens. I also dropped Kelvin Benjamin for DJax. Should be a net positive.

Question for the week: take another flier on Shady or go with the safe pick at RB2 and start Lamar Miller?

Miller for me. 

5 minutes ago, Chew said:

Any Saints D owners going to stick with them?  I feel like what Fitzy did was a fluke and Saints are playing Cleveland this week, though this doesn't appear to be the same old Cleveland. 

Would you guys run Mixon against BAL on Thursday?  My other options are weak, Powell vs MIA & Duke Johnson vs NO

I usually stream Ds anyway but they should be OK this week. I wouldn't necessarily stick with them if there are D's with better matchups this week. I think the Jets and Browns D's might even actually be usable this year. Time will tell. I would definitely start Mixon over those guys. 

Archived