Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

"It's just so confusing for a loyal conservative to keep track of all the things we're supposed to be outraged about."  

"Fortunately, we have an entire industry dedicated to helping us keep 'informed'.  About that."  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

What's also funny is that he'll have to pay for the beer he destroyed. So even if it had been Bud Light he would basically have been purchasing many cases of it, helping the company.

I also love what crybabies MAGAs are.

MAGAs: "LOL It's so easy to trigger you snowflake libs!!!"

Liberals: "Hey look, a can of Bud Light"

MAGAs: giphy.gif

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

Yall know how happy I would be if the only people who were dumb enough to buy my beer were doing it just to destroy it and I therefore didn't have to worry at all about the quality of it? And they are conservatives? At some point I would just start pissing in cans and calling it beer. The few who do drink it probably wouldn't notice anyway 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 3

Yeah the world seems absolutely littered with people lamenting that they put their faith, trust, and/or money in Donald Trump.

And yet, to this day, there are still tons of people doing it.

It truly boggles the mind. How many times do you have to witness someone punch every person they interact with in the face before deciding that it might be prudent to keep your distance and not interact with them?

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Haha! Six months ago, we were terrified of what Ron DeSantis might become in the presidential race. Is he going to win? Will he be our next president!? This fool is done, he'll be lucky to get a meatball sponsorship after his run as governor is over. Brian Kemp is the one to worry about, but he's not as stupid to try to (half assedly) take on Trump. Lets just enjoy Meatball Ron's downfall for a bit, eh?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, i remember post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post telling us Trump was done after unbelievable mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake.

It only made them happier to vote for him.

Do not underestimate fascists. Do not underestimate how much the people who vote on that side HATE.

~Bang

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I find it amusing that none of them seem to grasp that the entire towering edifice of voting and courts and representation and government and lawyers and all of the all of it was built as an alternative to burning their castles down with their families inside.

That should be the last option but it is still an option.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

These people.  My teenage daughter and best friend have dressed me up in womans clothes and given me some guady clown like makeup and have taken walks around malls, grocery stores, eaten at fast food places.  I do it for their amusement.

Most people don't care.  A few people have some funny reactions (typically grandparents or kids).  I don't know what these conservatives are so afraid of...

• Like 1