Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

38 minutes ago, Bang said:

Bud Light should put her face on the can, and then when she sues claim it's just the ass end of one of their Clydesdale's.

Get her to stand up in court with her face right next to the biggest horse's ass they can find and have a judge make a determination. Spend weeks in court comparing her face to a horse's ass with a full week on her smoker's pucker wrinkles and the horse's anus.
It'd be worth the few mil they might lose.

~Bang

Hopefully, the horse ****s in the courtroom, and they can make another comparison. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Makes sense that this guy is a conservative thought leader

Even funnier that he doesn't understand that his current status (checkmark) is retroactive to all his tweets.

Someone probably grabbed a screenshot of it before he recently deleted it. 😆

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Google should immediately plan a set of 'doodles' that celebrate everything LGBTQ and really screw them up.

~Bang

I dunno. Are you sure they aren't already using Bing?  Might explain a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Trump Supporters Are Swamping the Manhattan DA With Racist Threats

Racist threats have been pouring into the offices of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg from supporters of former President Donald Trump. 

The DA’s office received more than 1,000 calls and emails from Trump supporters since March 18, the day when Trump inaccurately predicted his own arrest, Bragg revealed on Tuesday. Many of those messages have been “overtly racist and antisemitic,” Bragg’s office said. 

One email read: “Hay George Soros asshole puppet If you want President Trump come and get me. Remember we are everywhere and we have guns.”

Others called Bragg, the first Black man ever elected top prosecutor of New York County, “black trash” and “Aids Infested.” 

The threats follow Bragg’s decision to charge Trump with 34 felony counts for allegedly falsifying documents related to the hush money payoff of adult film actress Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election. Daniels claims she slept with Trump in 2006, but Trump denies her story and entered a not guilty plea in a Manhattan courtroom on April 4. 

Trump has unleashed his own incendiary language against Bragg, warning the case could unleash “death & destruction” and calling Bragg a “racist” and an “animal. Someone on Trump’s team used his account to post a picture of Trump holding a baseball bat over Bragg’s head on his Truth Social account, although Trump’s lawyer denied that Trump posted that image himself. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 1

29 minutes ago, China said:

I'm not buying it.  Are you telling me these people stopped buying beer altogether?  They didn't just switch to something else?  Surely, they're still buying from this guy, just different beer. 

You're not implying that the guy who works in a WalMart sized department store might be lying about being unable to feed his family because of a drop in sales of one brand of one product, are you?  

• Haha 3