Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Fired Truth Social Exec-Turned-Barista Gives 150,000 Documents to the Feds Regarding Donald Trump's Involvement with the Company

A whistleblower who was fired from his position as executive VP at Donald Trump's Truth Social turned over 150,000 documents regarding the social media platform to federal investigators, RadarOnline.com has learned.

38-year-old Will Wilkerson oversaw the development of the conservative Twitter alternative — now he's reportedly working at a Starbucks in North Carolina for $16 an hour.

Wilkerson's cushy job with Trump, along with stock options to potentially make him a millionaire, all went down the drain after he decided to distance himself from Truth Social and warn investors in the company that they might be at risk of losing their investments.

"I made the conscious decision. I knew the risks ... especially in regard to retaliation. But I don't think I could have sat back and stayed quiet, even if I was compensated handsomely for doing so. I'm here and I'm not going away," he told the Washington Post. "Ultimately, you know, I just want to do what's right."

Click on the link for the full article

Judge tosses Trump lawsuit against New York Times

A New York judge on Wednesday tossed former President Trump’s lawsuit against The New York Times and several of its reporters over a 2018 article on the former president’s “dubious tax schemes.”

Justice Robert Reed dismissed the claims against the Times and its reporters Susanne Craig, David Barstow, and Russ Buettner and ordered Trump to pay all attorneys’ fees and other costs associated with the lawsuit.

“The New York Times is pleased with the judge’s decision today,” Times spokesperson Charlie Stadtlander said in a statement. “It is an important precedent reaffirming that the press is protected when it engages in routine newsgathering to obtain information of vital importance to the public.”

Trump sued the newspaper and his niece Mary Trump in September 2021, accusing them of engaging in an “insidious plot” to obtain confidential tax records for the article. 

Click on the link for the full article

trumpmeme-3-5c51da71c9e77c00016f38da.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Has this guy literally never seen a single Quentin Tarantino movie?

And what is with the right's obsession with saying the n word? Why do they get so huffy about it? Because sometimes Black people say it to each other and they feel left out or something? Maybe they think it's "uppity" of Black people to have a word they can say to each other but white people can't?

It's just so odd to me. Why do you even care?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

And what is with the right's obsession with saying the n word?

Because they've been using it, when making racist comments in casual conversation, for decades. And they've noticed that when they do, people treat them like - racists who use that word while making racist comments in casual conversation. 

And, being "conservative", they've decided that the problem is that they are the victim. Being discriminated against, because of their race. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3