Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Anytime you remember that Trump is holding a town hall on CNN...take a drink/toke.

I remember coming home at 16 and watching "Crossfire" at CNN. I remember CNN playing on all the TVs around campus, all the time and no one ever said anything. CNN is alienating what audience it has left to get a little bit of an audience that wants nothing to do with them. CNN is dying right before our very eyes.

Based on what they've become, I hope so.

Obviously I consider fox news a zillion times worse but all the cable news channels should be barred from covering politics.

I wish my iron heel of oppression worked at the national and international level. Restraint would never be my hallmark.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Card made.  PM me if you want one.

What thread should we use for play by play?

I literally can’t watch for more than 20 seconds at a time. I loathe that lying sociopath, and his voice is like fingernails on a thousand blackboards.

Has the sexual assault and defamation verdict come up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

literally can’t watch for more than 20 seconds at a time. I loathe that lying sociopath, and his voice is like fingernails on a thousand blackboards.

Hence the bong hits.

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Has the sexual assault and defamation verdict come up?

Yes.

We all heard different stuff, or interpreted it differently.  Honestly, she didn't ask him to denounce hate groups, but it was brought up and he backed them, maybe I shouldn't have marked that one. 

Interesting. 

And I couldn't have kept up with shots or hits with the way that **** went.  I wanted to puke every time she called him "Mr. President". 

HE'S NOT THE PRESIDENT, AND WASN'T REMOTELY COMPETENT WHEN HE CLAIMED TO BE.   He belongs in a rest home, where no one will get any rest as long as he has O2. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Then maybe you should have watched it.  She definitely challenged him.

She tried. I watched enough to see him steamroll her.

Edit: And what I watched I watched sober.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Thumb up 1

46 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

She tried. I watched enough to see him steamroll her.

Watching it now and Collins is awful. Trumps walking all over her or downright ignoring her. Sad.

She's let him get away with repeated lies. The energy independence one in particular gets zero push back. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Because he's a serious threat to the nation. 🤷‍♂️

Meh. If the media gave him the same energy they are giving Kennedy he could scream on truth social all he wanted and no one would care.  If you give an asshole a stage the audience will stare agape.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Meh. If the media gave him the same energy they are giving Kennedy he could scream on truth social all he wanted and no one would care.  If you give an asshole a stage the audience will stare agape.

The Republican party has given him the stage tho. I agree the media shouldn't give Trump air time but as long as he is the leader of a major political party that's unfortunately not realistic. 

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

The Republican party has given him the stage tho. I agree the media shouldn't give Trump air time but as long as he is the leader of a major political party that's unfortunately not realistic. 

He’s a big deal because people say he is a big deal.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Accordion hands for more than 5 seconds = bong hit

💀 

I was on a plane and only saw it with no sound on a small screen in the row ahead of me. All i saw was constant accordion hands coupled with chyrons rattling through his worst moments. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Accordion hands for more than 5 seconds = bong hit

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

💀

I was on a plane and only saw it with no sound on a small screen in the row ahead of me. All i saw was constant accordion hands coupled with chyrons rattling through his worst moments. 

nZlNlD.gif

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1