Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White House, suspected con artists have been mining their disappointment over the last presidential election for gold.

They’ve been peddling “Trump Bucks,” which are emblazoned with photos of the former president, and advertising them online as a kind of golden ticket that will help propel Trump’s 2024 bid and make the “real patriots” who support him rich when cashed in.

John Amann told NBC News he bought $2,200 worth of Trump Bucks and other items over the past year only to discover they were worthless when he tried to cash them in at his local bank.  So he’s gone on Twitter to warn other Trump supporters not to fall for this scam.

Click on the link for the full article 

• Haha 5

On 5/27/2023 at 9:13 PM, Llevron said:

I honestly can’t believe people fell for the Trump bucks thing. 

Just think of the kind of person, overall, one has to be to have ever supported trump in the first place, regardless of reasons. All roads lead to "sack of malignant tissue that needs to be removed."

Then consider I say this leaving political stances aside.🧐

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Just think of the kind of person, overall, one has to be to have ever supported trump in the first place, regardless of reasons. All roads lead to "sack of malignant tissue that needs to be removed."

Then consider I say this leaving political stances aside.🧐

Could I interest you in a totally legit and not scammy Cash4Gold offer? Act now and get a discount on refurbished delivered to your home catheters.

Sorry, we don't accept TrumpBucks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/28/2023 at 12:13 AM, Llevron said:

I honestly can’t believe people fell for the Trump bucks thing. 

After all the grifts perped on these morons over the last 6-7 years, you HONESTLY can't believe they fell for another one?

It's going to happen again... and again... and again until this man dies and then his children will run 3 or 4 more to make millions off his demise. These cult members will fall for it all and somehow keep on falling because this is truly THE most incredible cult of blockheads in the history of the nation.

I've never witnessed anything like it in my lifetime. Remarkable. It's no longer JUST a grift. It is a full-on industry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Chachie said:

After all the grifts perped on these morons over the last 6-7 years, you HONESTLY can't believe they fell for another one?

It's going to happen again... and again... and again until this man dies and then his children will run 3 or 4 more to make millions off his demise. These cult members will fall for it all and somehow keep on falling because this is truly THE most incredible cult of blockheads in the history of the nation.

I've never witnessed anything like it in my lifetime. Remarkable. It's no longer JUST a grift. It is a full-on industry.

So I haven't looked into the scam yet to see what was promised. But knowing Trump and his loyal sacks of **** he probably promised to basically exchange money for Trump Dollars to avoid the coming financial apocalypse. Or something similar. And while I already think critically little of these people if you choose to call them that, I didn't honestly think people are dumb enough to buy monopoly money and then really try and exchange it at a bank. For whatever reason that just seemed beyond they to me. 

I have learned from this though! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2