Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

I am currently driving a Uhaul across country for my daughter and partner, who are soon to be two of LA’s newest health professionals. I have just gotten in to Kingman, AZ for our last night on the road, and to see an old friend that lives here.

Coming down the mountain out of Flagstaff, I looked over a beautiful landscape which was despoiled with a white semi trailer painted with “vote TRUMP” across it.

Never have I wished more to be traveling with a bazooka!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

So what's up with Biden sexual assault accuser Tara Reade defecting to Russia?  That seems just a bit abnormal...

Sitting next too...Maria Butina...who is a known Russian spy and good "friend" ahem..ahem..of Don Jr. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

All these companies should go woke, as the right likes to say.  Then the right will have nowhere to go, nowhere to shop, nowhere to eat.

They will have to stay at home and grown their own food and raise on their chickens or cows or pigs, etc....  They will have to make their own clothes.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Trump’s Truth Social Faces More Trouble As SPAC Partner Admits Financial Statements Are Unreliable

Digital World Acquisition Corp., which plans to merge with the parent company of Donald Trump’s Truth Social platform, reported it made accounting errors in its last financial report, adding to financial reporting issues that have threatened to delist the company from Nasdaq, on top of two investigations that have delayed the deal with Trump.

• In a May 18 filing, Digital World Acquisition, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) that signed a deal in 2021 to merge with Trump’s media company to take Truth Social public, reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission it had made accounting errors in its annual financial report for 2022.
  • The year-end report can “no longer be relied upon,” Digital World told regulators, and the company is now developing a remediation plan to address the “material weakness” in its “internal control over financial reporting,” per the filing.
  • Digital World Acquisition also has not filed an earnings report for the first quarter of 2023, which is required for all companies listed on Nasdaq.
  • The company has until July 24 to submit a plan or be delisted from the stock exchange—the SEC can then accept or deny the company’s plan, and if it rejects it, Digital World can appeal.
  • In a public statement on Thursday addressing the SEC’s filing, Digital World said the delisting warning was “expected” and it was working “diligently” to file its earnings before July 24.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Pride month starts today. This thread is gonna be lit. 

Got into LA yesterday. After unloading, drove down through the Hills to get a dresser they got off Marketplace. The Hills were all adorned in rainbow lights and colors, with inspirational signs all over. 

Even though they’re almost as far away as possible, I sure am glad the girls are in a welcoming community. South Cakalaky needs some work.

Daddy's [possible]Truth Social post in response:

I BARELY KNOW THIS WOMAN. WE HIRED HER DURING MY GREAT PRESIDENCY BUT SHE AND HER LOSER HUSBAND WERE IDIOTS WHO COULDN'T DO THE JOB.  THEN THEY LIED WHEN THEY SAID THE ELECTION WAS NOT STOLEN. NOW SHE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE WOKE MOB AND RINOS WHO ARE NOT MAGA. NOT MY TYPE. SAD.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 3