Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

16 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Surely this escalation of faux outrage is all meant to distract from the fact that the leader of the GOP has just been indicted under the Espionage Act.  

We should be careful pointing out anything else going forward 

wouldn’t want to be accused of trying to distract from that

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tshile said:

Yeah, not sure what that view looks like. 

it’s also hard to care when clearly so many people don’t. Just unfortunate the way people are. Basic respect for the flag seems like a simple and worthwhile thing to me, yet so many don’t even bother. 

There’s also the “liberty and justice for all” thing but I guess the flag code is much more important, even though it does not appear to have been violated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

This just in...Trump supporters ain't too bright:

Trump supporter threatens violence worse than Capitol riot if Trump ‘gets indoctrinated’

A small group of supporters gathered outside Donald Trump‘s Doral golf club this Monday, just ahead of his arrival at Miami International Airport before his scheduled appearance this Tuesday in front of a Miami court on a 37-count indictment related to his handling of classified information.

One Trump supporter identified as “Pat” was captured on video threatening consequences worse than the Jan. 6 riot if Trump is subjected to injustice, saying that he’s had a lot of his family’s “blood spilled for this country — I’m not gonna let it go to waste.” He also signaled that he may need to look up the definition of “indoctrinated.”

“Well, if [Trump] gets indoctrinated, January 6 is gonna look like a playground,” Pat said, presumably referring to Trump being indicted, which already happened. “…from the inside voices that I hear from all the militias and everything else, it’s gonna be a playground. But, if they want to fight, bring it.”

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, China said:

Trump supporter threatens violence worse than Capitol riot if Trump ‘gets indoctrinated’

A small group of supporters gathered outside Donald Trump‘s Doral golf club this Monday, just ahead of his arrival at Miami International Airport before his scheduled appearance this Tuesday in front of a Miami court on a 37-count indictment related to his handling of classified information.

One Trump supporter identified as “Pat” was captured on video threatening consequences worse than the Jan. 6 riot if Trump is subjected to injustice, saying that he’s had a lot of his family’s “blood spilled for this country — I’m not gonna let it go to waste.” He also signaled that he may need to look up the definition of “indoctrinated.”

“Well, if [Trump] gets indoctrinated, January 6 is gonna look like a playground,” Pat said, presumably referring to Trump being indicted, which already happened. “…from the inside voices that I hear from all the militias and everything else, it’s gonna be a playground. But, if they want to fight, bring it.”

Dude, the fact that you were born means that DNA was already wasted, so you're way behind the curve.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, China said:

I swear, every Pat I’ve ever met, almost to a man, is a ****ing moron.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

On 6/1/2023 at 5:09 PM, Cooked Crack said:

MAGA can't do anything. Where else would they go to socialize if they boycott?

I went to the Loudon County pride festival last weekend (8 days ago, not 2..) and was both surprised and heartened to see Jack Daniels as a major sponsor, with their brand proudly displayed in rainbow form all over a giant mobile trailer with JD/pride kitch handouts all over the place.   they had plenty of head-start/warning to tone down their displays after the BudLite/Target steaming bul****.... and made the active choice to stand their ground and go all out.

I salute you, Jack Daniels   ❤️   

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

On 6/9/2023 at 12:42 PM, Warhead36 said:

Why does everyone on FOX News have the exact same facial expression

because they are all either booger-eating-morons... or posing as booger-eating-morons to blend in/not alarm their booger-eating-moron base.    

jane Goodall didn't hoot and make monkey noises when she was with human friends at a ****tail party.. but she knew what was needed to be accepted among the chimps.  

Jane Goodall on Chimpanzees, Language and the Soul - Decent Films

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Yeah, Pat Fisher would elbow you in the throat for saying that.

I’ve never met Pat Fisher so he gets a pass. (although I did play high school football with his son.)

15 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

jane Goodall didn't hoot and make monkey noises when she was with human friends at a ****tail party.

image.jpeg.0e59a7a28d7c398befac30cde01fd4d3.jpeg

• Haha 5