Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

‘Rape and Pillage’: Eric Trump Goes on Deranged Rant Accusing Democrats of Going Through Barron’s Underwear Drawer

Eric Trump ranted on Newsmax Thursday morning, accusing the Democratic Party of raping and pillaging, and even rooting through Barron Trump‘s underwear drawer when opponents get in their way.

“If you get in the way of the Democratic Party, if you question their power, if you interfere with their little fiefdom, they will target you, they will come after you, and they will try and destroy your life,” Trump’s second oldest son told host Carl Higbie.

“It is rape and pillage. They will burn down the street. It doesn’t matter for these people, they will take out innocent people. They will go after your family, they will go after your kids, you know, they will raid Barron’s room — who’s a 16-year old, 15-year old kid — they’ll go through his underwear drawer, they’ll send the FBI, they’ll spy on your campaign. We’ve seen it all.”

Eric Trump did not expound upon the alleged riffling through Donald Trump‘s youngest son’s underwear drawer.

Click on the link for the full article

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

This line of thinking is completely baffling to me.  Look, if a guy wants to chop his wee wee off and parade around in women's clothing,  who gives a ****? I don't pay that **** any mind as long as they don't **** with me or my family.  Otherwise, I don't give a rat's ass and pay it no attention. 

If a woman wants to dress like a man and act like she has a set of bull nuts, I still don't give a damn. Again, I don't pay it any mind. You know why, ladies and germs? Simple, I don't give **** cause it doesn't affect me.

I have a simple rule in life (amongst other rules I follow), and that is I mind my own business. These so-called politicians are always inserting themselves into **** that doesn't pertain to them in the name of religion, their constituents, their own ****ing fears and biases, etc.

Here's an idea for these ****wits,  try actually doing your ****ing jobs that you were elected to do instead of pursuing your own personal vendetta. That'd be a nice change for the better. And hell,  you might actually make America great (not putting again cause they never succeeded in making it great in the first ****ing place).

HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

15 hours ago, China said:

I saw this on Pakman last night, there is no hope for these people. Just, let them go...

Woman: Why wasn't Biden indicted? Just because he gave them back at an appropriate time?

Yes! Yes, you stupid ****ing, ****. That is exactly why, how can someone answer their own question so specifically and still be too stupid to realize the specific point that they just made?

• Like 1

The fundamental basis for their cult, is to ignore any information that they don't want to hear.  

The reaction, which is a fundamental part of normal psychology, has been intentionally cultured and reinforced, for a generation, almost two.  

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1

Gosh, what a surprise.

We know this, the final 30% won't budge.
They will need to be shoved out of the way, walked over and trampled so they stay down. They are irretrievably broken.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Bonus points if you say you got one too and "what you've heard" is the FBI used a data breach at Target (they hate Target), to charge a donation to every credit card number they found.

Hannity recommends if you ever shopped at Target to cut up all your cards so this deep state money grab can't steal any more, and of course, cannot crash the economy and ruin all the credit of their enemies...  which apparently is you.

See how many shades of purple you can get them to turn!

~Bang

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I saw this on Pakman last night, there is no hope for these people. Just, let them go...

Woman: Why wasn't Biden indicted? Just because he gave them back at an appropriate time?

Yes! Yes, you stupid ****ing, ****. That is exactly why, how can someone answer their own question so specifically and still be too stupid to realize the specific point that they just made?

The bets part was when they asked if they think Hillary should be in jail and if she should have been indited for the SAME THINGS (not true but ok) and they all say yes. Hell yes. That **** is wicked. And then when asked directly after if Trump should be held to the same standard they say no. LOL. Then complain that there are two justice systems. 

Also Jan 6 was a set up and the fact that the police didn't kill people proves they are trying to get them. 

Kinda makes me want to drink. Honestly. And I have bourbon in my desk so maybe I will. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Federal Indictment: "Here are tapes of Trump literally saying he knew these were still classified and he shouldn't be doing this"

MAGAS: "BS! FAKE NEWS!"

Federal Indictment: "Here are texts from Trump's own lawyer saying he knew it was wrong and that Trump was trying to obstruct"

Federal Indictment: "Here are contemporaneous notes from lawyers and texts from employees saying that Trump knew he was doing something illegal and didn't care"

Rando MAGA politicians and talking heads: "Some informant says there are tapes of Biden taking a bribe. We don't have any corroborating evidence and nobody has seen or talked to this mystery informant for 3 years. Also, they might be dead."

MAGAS: "IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE! LOCK HIM UP!"

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1