Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

33 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

These folks live in a world now where evidence against Trump means he isn't guilty and no evidence against Biden means he is definitely guilty.

Recall an author saying that when you enter the world of conspiracy theories, the lack of evidence does not mean you're wrong.  It means the plot is even more vast and powerful than you thought.  

"It's like believing that you never see elephants hiding in the tops of trees because they're very good at it."  

• Like 3

This is a prime example of why I loathe Donald Trump with a passion and will, frankly, celebrate his death.  He lied about this woman - by name, at several of his stupid-fest rallies - even after being told that all his accusations were absolutely false.  As a result of his lies, she became infamous among the MAGA morons and her life was turned upside down.  She was harassed, forced into hiding, and threatened with death.  

He steamrolled this woman, who volunteered as a civic duty, without batting an eye.  I do wish a law firm would take on her case pro bono and sue Trump and Rudy Giuliani for defamation.  And when Donald Trump dies in a car crash, I hope Rudy is driving and meets the same fate.

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2023 at 9:18 AM, Dan T. said:

This is a prime example of why I loathe Donald Trump with a passion and will, frankly, celebrate his death.  He lied about this woman - by name, at several of his stupid-fest rallies - even after being told that all his accusations were absolutely false.  As a result of his lies, she became infamous among the MAGA morons and her life was turned upside down.  She was harassed, forced into hiding, and threatened with death.  

He steamrolled this woman, who volunteered as a civic duty, without batting an eye.  I do wish a law firm would take on her case pro bono and sue Trump and Rudy Giuliani for defamation.  And when Donald Trump dies in a car crash, I hope Rudy is driving and meets the same fate.

There is a libel lawsuit.  Check the Rudy Giuliani thread:

I'll celebrate when he dies, too.
And even though i am an atheist, I think one thing that would give me ultimate satisfaction would be if his soul goes to a "despot Heaven", where all the worst authoritarians, dictators and traitors go,, and they all laugh at him for eternity because he was such a failure.
Stalin and Hitler doubled over in laughter and pointing at him. Pol Pot pulling his chair out before he could sit down, Mao Zedong giving him a wedgie and then everyone laughing even harder at his diaper. Forever and ever and ever. ..  and then Giuliani shows up a few months later, and they laugh even harder.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2