Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

1 minute ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

This is kind of bad news no, Don't MCL injuries take weeks to heal and linger all season, Please, tell me I'm wrong

I think it depends on the grade of the sprain. We don’t know much at this point. A sprain could mean practically anything. 

7 minutes ago, maxspruill21 said:

Praise Jesus it’s nothing or ima cry, we need him healthy. Watching Barkley’s highlights last night that dude is going to be an animal. We need Guice to be that guy for us 

Outside of his first carry, he was average. Baker Mayfield looked a lot better in that game.

13 minutes ago, maxspruill21 said:

Praise Jesus it’s nothing or ima cry, we need him healthy. Watching Barkley’s highlights last night that dude is going to be an animal. We need Guice to be that guy for us 

Barkley, I think, had 5 carries for 43 yards for the night. He got 39 of those on one carry.

That means the other carries he went 4 carries for 4 yards.

While that one carry (against the Browns :rolleyes:) was nice, his play was hardly "animal-like".

If it was anything serious, I don't think we would have seen Guice on the sideline shortly after going into the locker room.  Add to that he was chatting it up with people on the bench and laughing with the trainers while he was on the exam table.  We may have dodged a bullet.  I think Guice is the cornerstone to our offense this year.

I understand Barkleys stats last night weren’t terrific, he’s still going to be very very good. I don’t even want to think about another Rob Kelley, Perine backfield to start the season. Without knowing how Thompson will be, I just have too much hype on Guice to see him dealing with injury’s already. 

11 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Thats funny, I thought Mayfield looked terrible carrying the ball...

He didn't look bad for a slow white boy. I think he had about as many yards as Barkley. :P

Edit: Check that, he didn't, but every run was for a first down.

5 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd…….he's hurt.

In only life were Canadian youth flag football......

As I said, when you trying to avoid pain.... you get exactly what you’re focusing on.

He’s going to be back in short order and contribute. How is that not great news?!

If the only great outcome is that everything works out perfectly all the time, then you’re committed to personal misery. 

3 hours ago, Burgold said:

I think it depends on the grade of the sprain. We don’t know much at this point. A sprain could mean practically anything. 

Doesn't matter anymore but sprains of MCL aren’t that big of issue. 

My last year of college I had a grade 2 sprain of my MCL a game in December and went to Army Basic Training two months later with no issues 

Archived