Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I don't know how I feel about this dumbo running again. I doubt he would win, but that means he'll be sticking around for another four years. I can't take another four years of him, but he'll finally kill the GOP for at least a generation.

the GOP isn’t going anywhere. We’ve all been writing their obituary for years but it just isn’t true. They just got 74 million votes and a rather massive increase among African American and Hispanic support. Their propaganda is working and minorities and youth will fill their ranks for the next 25 years. 

trump running again in four years probably improves on all those numbers. What would stop that from happening? 

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I don't know how I feel about this dumbo running again. I doubt he would win, but that means he'll be sticking around for another four years. I can't take another four years of him, but he'll finally kill the GOP for at least a generation.

Well, killing the gop for a generation isn’t a bad thing.

Trump won 72 million votes. Those votes aren’t going away. The battle against Trump or Trumpism will last the rest of the 20’s.

It would be the end of the country if Donald won a 2nd term in 24.  It would be pretty bad if a Trumpy candidate won in 24 also. A kinder and more intelligent Trump winning; would be just as bad.

I am looking at Alaska on the Github page. Clearly, Biden will not win, but why is Alaska not flippable?  I don't know why democrats don't try.  Looking at the demographics, the non-hispanic White population is in the 60's. The birth data shows even lower White births in the 50's. This will obviously take time to play out. 

They have around 40k votes to count. Trump at 53%, and Biden at 42%.  The Trump lead is 35k.  No, Biden will not win, but this may get interesting.

13 minutes ago, visionary said:

This is going to make a lot GOP elected officials very unhappy. I don't think this will go as well as Trump thinks. He is not going to suddenly win back any of the voters that voted against him especially when he goes even more racist and white nationalist. 

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

This is going to make a lot GOP elected officials very unhappy. I don't think this will go as well as Trump thinks. He is not going to suddenly win back any of the voters that voted against him especially when he goes even more racist and white nationalist. 

Yeah, also think about what the effect could be once we have a POTUS who actually acts like a president. The contrast will be super stark. You'll have Biden doing all the things Trump couldn't or wouldn't do and Trump off screaming at the skies and blabbering conspiracy theories. That alone may be enough to break a little bit of the Trump spell. Not for the hardcore MAGAs, but for people who are a bit closer to the middle. 

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, killing the gop for a generation isn’t a bad thing.

Trump won 72 million votes. Those votes aren’t going away. The battle against Trump or Trumpism will last the rest of the 20’s.

It would be the end of the country if Donald won a 2nd term in 24.  It would be pretty bad if a Trumpy candidate won in 24 also. A kinder and more intelligent Trump winning; would be just as bad.

Cuts both ways. No one has ever gotten the country to vote like Trump and if hes back it will be more of the same, on both sides. No pun intended but ill take it. 

Also if Trump runs again, that virtually guarantees that Kinder Gentler Trump will be seen as not Trump enough compared to the original and with the hold he has on the GOP they will have to nominate him again. Then its just up to us to vote, again. Which we have proven is possible once. Honestly him running again is our best case scenario imo. 

33 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Yeah- I get Trump's cult status, his ability to draw crowds and his willingness to play for the cheap seats.  On the flip side we literally just witnessed a presidential election where the incumbent strategically declassified certain materials, used government resources to attack his opponent and surgically applied government policy to his benefit.  And he got his butt handed to him bigly.

Trump is going to have to scream really loud to stay relevant for 4 years and he won't have the benefit of the American taxpayer funding him. We all underestimated him 5 years ago.  But I think we're overestimating him now.

52 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

I am looking at Alaska on the Github page. Clearly, Biden will not win, but why is Alaska not flippable?  I don't know why democrats don't try.  Looking at the demographics, the non-hispanic White population is in the 60's. The birth data shows even lower White births in the 50's. This will obviously take time to play out. 

They have around 40k votes to count. Trump at 53%, and Biden at 42%.  The Trump lead is 35k.  No, Biden will not win, but this may get interesting.

Is flipping Alaska worth the effort for 3 EC votes?  I think they're better off focusing on TX and NC.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

the GOP isn’t going anywhere. We’ve all been writing their obituary for years but it just isn’t true. They just got 74 million votes and a rather massive increase among African American and Hispanic support. Their propaganda is working and minorities and youth will fill their ranks for the next 25 years. 

trump running again in four years probably improves on all those numbers. What would stop that from happening? 

Hopefully Tish James stops it from happening.  As soon as Trump becomes a regular citizen again I hope she gives Don a courtesy call.  

35 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Just saw an interview with Mary Trump and Chris Cuomo where she said that Trump will never actually run in 2024 because he won't put himself into a position to lose again. Plus she said his health, legal status, or mental disorders will most likely be a factor.

I believe all of this. 

53 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Just saw an interview with Mary Trump and Chris Cuomo where she said that Trump will never actually run in 2024 because he won't put himself into a position to lose again. Plus she said his health, legal status, or mental disorders will most likely be a factor.

I think his mental disorders will be exactly why he will run. But I don't think he can carry on with this 24/7 tweet storm **** show. It will run him down.  He will be 78 and onto a new wife. Jr will be in jail for cocaine trafficking and Eric will have accidentally discharged an elephant gun into his leg causing him to bleed out on the African Savanah. 

Follow me for more recipes.

Archived