Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

So I was noticing that it was confirmed that loser.com was redirecting to Donald Trump's Wikipedia page.  So I tried it and my antivirus software wouldn't let me because it said there was infected code.  Even Trump's Wiki is diseased; everything about him is rotten.

5 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Does this make Trump the biggest loser in Presidential history?

If you just make it "number of votes difference", and don't index it to population, I wouldn't be shocked if he lost the popular vote by the biggest (absolute) margin.  

Although, it's a really meaningless stat, too.  It's like the football team after a game looking at their time of possession.  It's points that determine the winner.  

I used to enjoy reading the American conservative. 
it’s still in my news feed. 
but I don’t click on the articles anymore. Not really. 
they always had a subset of authors that wrote trash but they also had pieces that made it worth wading through the trash. 
not anymore. It’s almost exclusively trash 

52 minutes ago, visionary said:

Actually, at least here, he's not denying Biden won.  

He's asking people to figure out a way he can hang on to power by cheating.  

24 minutes ago, visionary said:

"I won.  But I'm running four years from now, too."

I know the results won't be certified until December, but this nonsense has to stop.  Someone needs to knock some sense into these people and they need to stop playing games with our democracy.  It stopped being entertaining a long time ago.  Does nobody in the GOP have balls enough to tell Trump "Enough already!"?  Seriously, if they're on their way out anyway and will be looking for a new job, what are they afraid of, getting fired?

Archived