Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

14 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Y'all are trying to kill me from a anxiety attack. 

I'm just...quite frankly, looking forward to this being over and not being as invested as I've been in the past 3-4 months.  I believe it's good to be informed about things, but I dunno, I feel like this hasn't always been exactly healthy.

3 hours ago, DCranon21 said:

Another modelers prediction from the Economist. This might not be a final-final, but...

Side note...how are 2% still not sure? Have they not seen what the hell has been happening? I think they are trolling. 

Maybe the pollsters are simply misunderstanding when people say they're "not sure"?

maxresdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm just...quite frankly, looking forward to this being over and not being as invested as I've been in the past 3-4 months.  I believe it's good to be informed about things, but I dunno, I feel like this hasn't always been exactly healthy.

This week feels like the longest week ever.  I’m ready for this election to be over and this nightmare to end.  I want to go back caring too much about sports and fishing.

27 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Y'all are trying to kill me from a anxiety attack. 

I don’t like the idea of the entire election coming down to PA.  

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

🙄

Is Trump allowed to use fighter jets at political rallies?  I’m not even sure why I bother asking at this point because it doesn’t matter to him and apparently there’s no one to hold him accountable.

Among many other things, the Trump Presidency has made the Hatch Act completely meaningless.

I saw the official Department of Interior Instagram account running a pro-Trump ad earlier today and I'm not sure how we're supposed to have faith that a future President won't be able to ignore whatever laws and norms they want to just because.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

I don’t like the idea of the entire election coming down to PA.  

Is Trump allowed to use fighter jets at political rallies?  I’m not even sure why I bother asking at this point because it doesn’t matter to him and apparently there’s no one to hold him accountable.

****, I'm surprised he's not out there with a gun firing it in the air like Saddam did.

17 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

🙄

"You don't know what I went through to get those suckers."

1)  Paid for them.  

2)  Committed a federal felony.  

I expect the odds will be really long on one of those choices.  

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

****, I'm surprised he's not out there with a gun firing it in the air like Saddam did.

I could definitely see him holding one of those gold plated rifles that were so popular with middle eastern dictators and narco bosses.  

Keep in mind that if Trump wins PA and Biden wins MI and WI and holds everything else Hillary won, Biden only needs to pick up Arizona and 1 delegate from Nebraska (something he's expected to do).  I'm a little surprised he hasn't done more in Arizona though.

Trump's campaign website is briefly 'seized' by Bitcoin hackers who claim to have evidence that 'proves his criminal involvement with foreign actors to manipulate the election'

A message reading, 'this site was seized' appeared briefly on the 'About' and 'Events' pages of DonaldJTrump.com, before the website was taken offline completely just after 7:20pm.

The hackers behind the stunt claimed to have compromised multiple of the president's devices, giving them 'full access' to Trump and his relatives, along with access to confidential information. 

'Strictly classified information is exposed proving that the Trump gov is involved in the origin of the coronavirus,' the post read.

'We have evidence that completely discredits mr trump as a president, proving his criminal involvement and cooperation with foreign actors manipulating the 2020 elections. the US citizens have no choice.' 

34926970-8886609-image-a-4_1603841928730

Trump's website was back up and running by 7:45pm. 

Click on the link for more

Went out on one last Harley ride today before my surgery tomorrow has me down for a while.  Took about 4 hours to go from Virginia Beach to Dismal Swamp and back taking back roads.  Anyways, I must have passed at least a dozen voting locations.  All of them PACKED!  Considering the demographics around here, I’m not sure if that is good or not.  

On a separate note, I’m bummed that I don’t get an “I Voted” sticker for my mail in ballot.  Mainly because the bar down the street is doing a drink special on Tuesday if you wear in your sticker.

36 minutes ago, Destino said:

Yesterday the Dept of the Interior released a political ad for him.  

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Went out on one last Harley ride today before my surgery tomorrow has be down for a while.  Took about 4 hours to go from Virginia Beach to Dismal Swamp and back taking back roads.  Anyways, I must have passed at least a dozen voting locations.  All of them PACKED!  Considering the demographics around here, I’m not sure if that is good or not.  

On a separate note, I’m bummed that I don’t get an “I Voted” sticker for my mail in ballot.  Mainly because the bar down the street is doing a drink special on Tuesday if you wear in your sticker.

I got a sticker with my mail in ballot.  Are you registered somewhere other than VA?

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yesterday the Dept of the Interior released a political ad for him.  

Yeah I saw it pop up on Twitter.  What is the point of having laws that are obviously unenforceable?  Can they tally up the costs and send him a bill once he’s voted out?  (Not that he’ll ever pay it)

White House for political rallies.  Using Covid press conferences for campaign speeches.  Using military equipment as props for campaign rallies.  

That doesn’t sound cheap.

Archived