Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

1)  I've said for decades that I think being a politician should be like being a standup comic.  

If you can't handle a heckler, you're in the wrong job.  

2)  And if this man isn't a major player in the Dem politics for the next 20-30 years, something's wrong.  

Listen to this elaborate fantasy they’ve concocted to explain the missing Hunter evidence. 

this is unreal. Of course they do this. It’s part of the plan. First thing they do is create a ridiculously crazy conspiracy highlighting acts of crime and depravity by the Dems. 

Then suddenly point to mountains of evidence to support this claim. It’s all right there in the open. It’s so easy anyone could see it. There is no mistaking this rock solid proof, this is the beginning of the end 

of course there is no proof of anything and they can’t actually verify their conspiracies. So they always have to create a new conspiracy to explain why this one didn’t pan out. They have to give a reason to keep their mouth breathing morons outraged while never letting on that it’s all a game, a ruse. So the evidence always mysteriously disappears. A person mysteriously dies. A server mysteriously goes missing etc. those pesky Dems always get away with it...aren’t you maddd???

They mailed the originals?! And they didn’t make any copies/backups?!

Mmmmm okay.

I think there also needs to be some kind of laws for releasing incriminating information on presidential candidates 2 weeks before an election. Sitting on evidence, intentionally withholding, for maximal impact and influencing a presidential election.... is criminal. 

9 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think it’s safe to assume that anyone watching Tucker Carlson is already voting for Trump so who really gives a **** what crackheadery he cooks up?  JUST ACCUSE BIDEN OF MURDER, ****. 

Trump has already accused Biden of being the biggest criminal in the last 30 years.... 

When asked what the charges are from reporters, Trump responded.... “I know you are but what am I.”

But his real answer was, “You know.”

What a total invalid. 

2 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

They mailed the originals?! And they didn’t make any copies/backups?!

Mmmmm okay.

I think there also needs to be some kind of laws for releasing incriminating information on presidential candidates 2 weeks before an election. Sitting on evidence, intentionally withholding, for maximal impact and influencing a presidential election.... is criminal. 

Such a law would not apply to Tucker; he didn’t release any incriminating information because non exists it was mysteriously lost!

1 hour ago, Larry said:

1)  I've said for decades that I think being a politician should be like being a standup comic.  

If you can't handle a heckler, you're in the wrong job.  

2)  And if this man isn't a major player in the Dem politics for the next 20-30 years, something's wrong.  

Pete was my first choice. I hope he has a place in the Biden administration to gain some experience and be a major player in future elections.

21 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Trump has already accused Biden of being the biggest criminal in the last 30 years.... 

Everything with Trump is communicated the way you’d expect from an excited child.  The best economy ever.  Obamagate was the biggest scandal in history.  Biden is the most corrupt politician ever.  The media is so unfair.  So is the IRS.  That women is very nasty.  

I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that so many people, having seen this for four years, are getting off their asses and voting for more of it.  

51 minutes ago, Destino said:

Everything with Trump is communicated the way you’d expect from an excited child.  The best economy ever.  Obamagate was the biggest scandal in history.  Biden is the most corrupt politician ever.  The media is so unfair.  So is the IRS.  That women is very nasty.  

I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that so many people, having seen this for four years, are getting off their asses and voting for more of it.  

Indeed. He’s such a simpleton... he lives in binary.

Archived