Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

There is a theory going on that the GOP is trying to call the dogs off on the pre-election shenanigans and conspiracy nonsense, so in the event the election is close, they can then go full force afterwards with Supreme Court to try and get things nullified after the fact.   This strategy seems more likely should the election come down to a single state like FL again or maybe PA, but if Biden ends up winning big due to a lot of close states going his way, I don't think the strategy will hold up.

There is also another theory going around that they are going to led the Hunter/Laptop stuff fade away for the time being and should Biden win, they will immediately revive it in hopes of sabotaging any effectiveness of his first term.   

We will definitely see some crazy predictions for the next few days. I find it hard to believe that all these people are embarrassed to tell pollsters they are voting for Trump, that all these state polls are wrong and that all the people not telling their vote/undecided will break for the incumbent. On top of which the national polls were generally correct in 2016 and Biden has a much bigger lead in those polls than Clinton did at the end AND pollsters are seeing the blue wave in district polls as well. 

Having said that, I still doubt Biden wins Florida. It would be pretty amazing though for the Dems to win big in Georgia. It's really not out of the question considering the massive voter suppression in 2018 is the only reason their POS Governor won and the US Senators are not particularly popular. 

8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

****, I'm surprised he's not out there with a gun firing it in the air like Saddam did.

Not with those tiny hands of his.

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

LULLLLZZZZZ

So why won’t you name the company dude? Could it be you’re worried not only about getting sued because one of your nutjob viewers went and shot up one of their facilities but also because they could pull out camera footage showing you’re lying?

13 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

So why won’t you name the company dude? Could it be you’re worried not only about getting sued because one of your nutjob viewers went and shot up one of their facilities but also because they could pull out camera footage showing you’re lying?

Exactly what I was thinking. His followers can't be that dumb not to ask why they didn't make a copy or a PDF of these super important files, can they?

37 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Exactly what I was thinking. His followers can't be that dumb not to ask why they didn't make a copy or a PDF of these super important files, can they?

We’ve been able to quickly send documents since the fax machine sprang from the pits of hell in the 80s.  These clowns want us to believe that they didn’t scan these magical documents so their team could see them immediately (and actually work with them to create graphics  for tv)....  and then what, sent the originals with no backups? 

Archived