Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Trump will need to stop counts and in several states to even make it close. One state, maybe, but several? Nah. He’s losing bigly  and it’ll all be moot pretty quickly. 

He’s already running out of money and RNC knows how bad the polling is. 

I’m starting to think Biden is going to overpreform the polling. 

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

My best friend & I have been chatting.  Since my husband's death, she's been rock solid.  I've been making my own will, revising things & whatnot.  Was ready to file this morning.

She told me she voted for trump (again).  I thought I had gotten through, but I was wrong.

I have to change everything now.  And I have no one to change it to. 

Obviously, you have to do what you think is best for you.  But I'd imagine you will regret killing a solid relationship that was based on love over something like politics.  And I know - it's more than politics, but you first have wrap your head around the fact that most of these folks are warped by what they immerse themselves in.  For a lot of Trump voting folks, they see things through a different lens and digest their information from sources that you know are full of it.  But it's been ingrained in the fabric of who they are for so long, there is no going back.  The current version of the GOP is a disease and many, many folks can't escape it. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Based on?

Fear. For instance the FL poll above shows Biden ahead 45-42. That’s 13% of uncommitted voters. I think it’s much more likely that a person is too afraid to admit that they’re voting for Trump. That poll is probably more like 54-46 in favor of Trump once you count in the people who say they are undecided and then vote for Trump.

If you’re undecided at this point then you’re just a Trump vote waiting to happen. 

I just read that Glenn Greenwald resigned from a news outlet he helped found over the Hunter Biden story and editorial interference from his outlet.  Matt Taibbi has also been discussing the issue of media censorship.  I did not follow them much recently.

The Hunter Biden story reeks of a campaign smear mixed with foreign election interference.  I have no idea what is the truth, and we aren't going to fully understand until after the election.  However, our press has the responsibility to report responsibly.  I have no idea how intertwined Tony Bobulinski is as a former business partner, but this claims against the Bidens are coming way too late in this election cycle do not discount them due to the timing.  I have seen articles tied to the Delaware computer repair guy and someone with Chinese ties to Bannon.  All pushing these stories.  

Where was all this during the primary season or even August and September?  That is what the people peddling these stories should be answering, in my opinion.   

If those northern, midwest states are really going to show a red mirage tuesday night (depends on when they start counting mail-in votes), then it should be offset by a blue mirage showing biden winning heavily in FL and GA. Going to be chaos, but it should be chaos for both sides

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

Where was all this during the primary season or even August and September?  That is what the people peddling these stories should be answering, in my opinion.   

the funniest thing to me is, these last minute "bombshell" made-up stories aren't even about joe biden.. you'd think that if they took the time to stir up these nothingburger controversies, they'd at least make them about the guy running for president

I guess it's too much to ask people to have some patience to let the vote-counting process play out and to understand that things may take longer than possible largely due to the massive pandemic we have all been living through causing so many people to want to vote early?  Too outrageous to ask for that?

At this point people should be thinking what a bad candidate Trump is and his supporters are in denial.  The "deplorables" didn't carry him to victory in 2016, it was the moderates who were willing to give him a chance that voted him in.  

Come next week we'll be thanking the "mea culpa moderates" for carrying Biden. 

29 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

My best friend & I have been chatting.  Since my husband's death, she's been rock solid.  I've been making my own will, revising things & whatnot.  Was ready to file this morning.

She told me she voted for trump (again).  I thought I had gotten through, but I was wrong.

I have to change everything now.  And I have no one to change it to. 

I'll help.  :)

13 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Trump will need to stop counts and in several states to even make it close. One state, maybe, but several? Nah. He’s losing bigly  and it’ll all be moot pretty quickly. 

He’s already running out of money and RNC knows how bad the polling is. 

I’m starting to think Biden is going to overpreform the polling. 

The pandemic has negatively correlated with Trump's polling all year long and it's never been more widespread, including the rural/suburban areas that Trump once carried. He is absolutely doomed. 

Look at the polls coming out of Wisconsin, the current pandemic epicenter. He's getting crushed.

19 minutes ago, Larry said:

Over/under:  When will the bulk of both sides admit that the election is over?  

I'm thinking New Years'

(Although I could also see a GOP strategy of "If we can just dispute it long enough for Congress to pick . . . "

As soon as Georgia is 100% complete with Biden as the winner. 

58 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Fear. For instance the FL poll above shows Biden ahead 45-42. That’s 13% of uncommitted voters. I think it’s much more likely that a person is too afraid to admit that they’re voting for Trump. That poll is probably more like 54-46 in favor of Trump once you count in the people who say they are undecided and then vote for Trump.

If you’re undecided at this point then you’re just a Trump vote waiting to happen. 

You are (hopefully) underestimating the number of GOP registered voters that don't want to say they are voting for Biden. 

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

I just read that Glenn Greenwald resigned from a news outlet he helped found over the Hunter Biden story and editorial interference from his outlet.  Matt Taibbi has also been discussing the issue of media censorship.  I did not follow them much recently.

The Hunter Biden story reeks of a campaign smear mixed with foreign election interference.  I have no idea what is the truth, and we aren't going to fully understand until after the election.  However, our press has the responsibility to report responsibly.  I have no idea how intertwined Tony Bobulinski is as a former business partner, but this claims against the Bidens are coming way too late in this election cycle do not discount them due to the timing.  I have seen articles tied to the Delaware computer repair guy and someone with Chinese ties to Bannon.  All pushing these stories.  

In2016, Comey's letter about Hillary's emails worked because all the momentum she had evaporated. I knew she was going to lose as soon as the letter was put out into the media. I wasn't surprised when I woke up that Wednesday. 

The Trumps have tried and tried to provoke a similar response by the Hunter Biden election con. Nothing they do has any effect on how the electorate feels about Biden. His numbers are holding steady above 50% across the country. Pure frustration for Republicans and it's affecting the down ballot races. No October Surprise!

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Florida: Likely voters
Biden 45%
Trump 42%

Yeah.  I believe that 13% of Florida voters haven't decided, and are likely to vote.  

The part that scares me, is assuming that a big chunk of that 13% are Trump voters, who are either ashamed to admit it, or are taking giggling delight in telling one a them liberal intellectual math people that they haven't decided yet.  

Trump will Wil win  Florida.@

Archived