Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

It is completely natural to feel nervous going into these last few days.  All things considered I feel Biden is going to win the election as long as we don't see Trump successful at getting a significant amount of votes thrown out.  We already see some effort, undoubtingly very likely by judges he appointed over the last 4 years, to unnecessarily tighten restrictions. Trump is already operating from the stance that the less votes counted overall, the better for him. 

8 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

I feel like we’re gonna kick the **** out of trump and the gop. 

The only chance Trump has now is to have votes thrown out. That's it. There isn't some shy Trump vote. We'd see significantly different numbers for other races if there was a shy Trump voter cause they wouldn't be shy about who they are voting for at Senate, House or Governor races. Given how much team Trump is still coming to NC tells the story here. They know it's razor close here if they aren't behind. They are also going back to Iowa. They know that's a toss up. 

If there was a real shy Trump voter, the Trump campaign's travel schedule would have some actual idea and we'd see that in the travel schedule.  

58 minutes ago, visionary said:

this is actually me lol I had 2 big trump brothers but it was just kind of an afterthought for most of the campaign. It was a joke to me, serious to them. 

then I spent all election night in just massive arguments with them with them gloating constantly in the typical ignorant smug maga supporter **** you **** liberal kind of way. And by the 2018 midterms we’d pretty much all stopped talking after arguing every day about this piece of ****. Relationships weren’t great before but they’re basically non-existent now. Logic, reason, facts expressed thru kindness and decency or screaming and raging... none of that worked. Conspiracies and Rush, Tucker, Hannity were the words of god. Speaking of God, this was America’s reckoning. He put his chosen in charge to bring justice to the evil liberals undemanding God’s favored nation for so long.

the stuff of nightmares. To say I’m traumatized is an understatement. 

9 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Obviously, you have to do what you think is best for you.  But I'd imagine you will regret killing a solid relationship that was based on love over something like politics.  And I know - it's more than politics, but you first have wrap your head around the fact that most of these folks are warped by what they immerse themselves in.  For a lot of Trump voting folks, they see things through a different lens and digest their information from sources that you know are full of it.  But it's been ingrained in the fabric of who they are for so long, there is no going back.  The current version of the GOP is a disease and many, many folks can't escape it. 

Fair enough.

For what it's worth, none of the excuses one could have for voting for Trump at this point are acceptable to me. In Mary's position I'd be considering the exact same thing. To vote for Trump you have to be racist, willfully ignorant, and/or rich and willing to trample on others. I'm not leaving money to any of those people, no matter how many good years I had with a person. 

Archived