Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Do you remember how the Hunter Biden stuff came up?  First he was attacked for being a crackhead.  Then the Delaware computer repair.  I am sorry to say this, but the Tony Bobulinski, whoever he is may be honest but he is probably exagerating. 

This is probably just a rehash of what the Senate looked into wrapped with a little bit of a twist.  

3 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Do you remember how the Hunter Biden stuff came up?  First he was attacked for being a crackhead.  Then the Delaware computer repair.  I am sorry to say this, but the Tony Bobulinski, whoever he is may be honest but he is probably exagerating. 

This is probably just a rehash of what the Senate looked into wrapped with a little bit of a twist.  

There's nothing there, man.  It's been thoroughly discredited and torn apart for a while now.  

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

“I hate so much I got thirsty, call that hater-ade” 

Thats the kinda spit hot fire i'd endores before before endorsing Trump. 

Good on 50 for calling Weezy out, completely separate from his impact on mixtape game. 

Is it true Ice Cube is a Trumper?  Thought i saw that in here couple pages ago.

What people need to realize about the Hunter Biden stuff is that it has already been investigated.  Everything he is being accused of TODAY, was the same stuff he was accused of back when the GOP wanted to kill Joe Biden's original momentum.  Once it looked like Joe was going to be the nominee the worry set in right then and they went to work with the Hunter stuff.  There is a reason that outside right-wing media no one is touching the stuff right now, it was already shown to be bunk.   This laptop thing is just a way to re-package the same exact accusations but fool enough people into thinking it is something new & different.  It is the exact same thing as Comey "re-opening investigation into emails" as far as what they are trying to use it for.  It is going to disappear in a handful of days, regardless of who wins the White House.        

As far as Greenwald resigning from The Intercept, they released a statement and from the sounds of it the biggest reason why has nothing to do with him wanting to cover the Hunter Biden stuff and more to do with the fact that he basically wanted to be his own editor and beacon of truth.  He wanted to have the ability to print things without going through whatever the normal process The Intercept does before publishing their news stories & articles.  Greenwald called THAT censorship and will likely ride that train into a new career funded by the alt-right on patreon.  It's an all too familiar route that former journalists are going when they want to raise their status by publishing unfounded claims.  Just claim they are being censored and here comes the website hits.

6 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

ive moved from scared that trump contesting the election in courts is going to give him re-election (he's already played his hands), to scared he'll be re-elected due to discarded ballots that arrived too late in states like WI, MN & PA

I have been trying to drown the same fear in Ron Zacapa Cenetenario for like 8 months now. Welcome. Take a shot or 12 and catch up. It gets darker (and not in the good way) 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I have been trying to drown the same fear in Ron Zacapa Cenetenario for like 8 months now. Welcome. Take a shot or 12 and catch up. It gets darker (and not in the good way) 

I’m losing my mind lol. I’ve taken a hard turn this week into expecting trump to win. This high turnout is all for him. There are a lot of stupid and hateful people in this country and he’s pulled every single one of them out from the rocks they lived under to vote for them. 

This has been the worst year ever. I’ve lost my faith that this thing will play out right. Maybe I’m just bracing myself 

Im almost to the point where I’m just going dark until Tuesday. 

Archived