Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

55 minutes ago, Destino said:

I don’t like the idea of the entire election coming down to PA.  

Is Trump allowed to use fighter jets at political rallies?  I’m not even sure why I bother asking at this point because it doesn’t matter to him and apparently there’s no one to hold him accountable.

Surprisingly it seems like it was a legit use.

24 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

On a separate note, I’m bummed that I don’t get an “I Voted” sticker for my mail in ballot.  Mainly because the bar down the street is doing a drink special on Tuesday if you wear in your sticker.

Be the guy that prints out his ballot accepted page. Got to get them drink specials.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

On a separate note, I’m bummed that I don’t get an “I Voted” sticker for my mail in ballot.  Mainly because the bar down the street is doing a drink special on Tuesday if you wear in your sticker.

I got one. It was included with my ballot. (Didn't even have to mail the ballot back, to get it.)

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

How in the world does he have the nerve to talk about ANYONE'S hair?

The same way he does, well, everything he does. 

7 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

In my local paper here in rural PA there is a story about how the Post office lost LOST a bunch of ballots (not filled out yet, but didn't get to their receipient). Trumpnanigans.

Think it was PA.  A postal worker simply pitched a big chunk of his mail, rather than deliver it.  A small portion of the mail he dumped were blank ballots being mailed out to voters.  

I haven't seen anything that says he had a political motive.  Or anything even saying what his politics is.  

And I think he's been fired, and is being investigated for criminal charges.  

So I'm not blaming Trump for the dumping.  

Now, will they use the story (or an intentionally distorted telling of the story) for dishonest purposes?  Of course they will.  They're Republicans.  

Archived