This is Trump Supporter 101.

I just don't even bother anymore because it always becomes:

"My 401K is going up like crazy"

"Gas prices are low"

"Market will crash with a democrat in office"

*Insert anything here that doesn't relate to what he said*

Blah. Blah. Blah.  

Dude, that's tame. 

When I've debated them, it usually only takes about 30 seconds for them to go from "My 401k is doing fine" to "Biden is a communist and pedophile, and his crackhead son took a billion dollars from China and millions from Russia"

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Dude, that's tame. 

When I've debated them, it usually only takes about 30 seconds for them to go from "My 401k is doing fine" to "Biden is a communist and pedophile, and his crackhead son took a billion dollars from China and millions from Russia"

Well yeah, it depends on the level of Trump supporter.  I gave an example of the more level-headed version, they exist - just few and far between.

10 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd feel bad but the last 4 years have made me dead inside to these assclowns.

Remember.  If they die, they didn't die from the rally.  It was their pre-existing conditions that did it.  

And hey, 9 people in the ER is still way less than 1%, so what's the problem?  

Mother****er is trying to burn the house down on the way out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/10/28/trump-tongass-national-forest-alaska/

Trump to strip protections from Tongass National Forest, one of the biggest intact temperate rainforests

President Trump will open up more than half of Alaska’s Tongass National Forest to logging and other forms of development, according to a notice posted Wednesday, stripping protections that had safeguarded one of the world’s largest intact temperate rainforests for nearly two decades.

As of Thursday, it will be legal for logging companies to build roads and cut and remove timber throughout more than 9.3 million acres of forest — featuring old-growth stands of red and yellow cedar, Sitka spruce and Western hemlock. The relatively-pristine expanse is also home to plentiful salmon runs and imposing fjords. The decision, which will be published in the Federal Register, reverses protections President Bill Clinton put in place in 2001 and is one of the most sweeping public lands rollbacks Trump has enacted.

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This is Trump Supporter 101.

I just don't even bother anymore because it always becomes:

"My 401K is going up like crazy"

"Gas prices are low"

"Market will crash with a democrat in office"

*Insert anything here that doesn't relate to what he said*

Blah. Blah. Blah.  

One thing I've learned over the last four years with both Bernie Bros and MAGA supporters is that engaging unserious people seriously only empowers them and is counterproductive. It gives them oxygen. It's best to not even bother with them but if you have to for whatever reason, just laugh at them and tell them to **** off. Treat them like the clowns they are. 

LOL@ the, literal, ego trip to Omaha. One week before the election, behind in every swing state except OH, neck and neck in former republican strongholds and he goes to a state with 5 electoral votes and those electoral votes are partitioned. He played for a crowd that MIGHT deliver 1 electoral vote in a contested district.

slow clap GIF

6 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

This week is totally shot for me at work. I’m the least productive I’ve been in months. Sitting here refreshing this thread and Twitter. Doomscrolling, I think they call it. 

This week has dragged a bit more than normal for me, but whatever.  I'm remaining optimistic that Biden will win and win by a lot.  

In addition to the ABC News/WaPo polls in Michigan (+8) and Wis. (+17), other polls have Biden up 8 in Michigan (NYTimes), up 1 in NC (Harris), up 5 in PA (Univision), up 3 in FLA (Univision), up 5 in AZ (Univision) and up 3 in GA (Monmouth).  Univision also has Trump up 3 in TX.  The Univision polls were of Latino registered voters, so I'm not sure if those are good numbers or not.  

Still waiting on the Marquette poll in Wisc.  

43 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So basically we are in a spot where only uneducated white people can screw this up.........again.   I don't see any other demographic or group that has any ability to make a significant impact on the race.        

Well, it seems Hispanics aren't turning out much.  I think somebody posted data saying that AA voters aren't supporting Biden as much as they supported Clinton.  

I'm pretty sure that every demographic is affecting the election.  

21 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm going to be a wreck on Election Day Month.

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

In addition to the ABC News/WaPo polls in Michigan (+8) and Wis. (+17), other polls have Biden up 8 in Michigan (NYTimes), up 1 in NC (Harris), up 5 in PA (Univision), up 3 in FLA (Univision), up 5 in AZ (Univision) and up 3 in GA (Monmouth).  Univision also has Trump up 3 in TX.  The Univision polls were of Latino registered voters, so I'm not sure if those are good numbers or not.  

Still waiting on the Marquette poll in Wisc.  

Univision polled Latino voters but the margins you listed (in their tweet) where from other recent polls. 

Marquette for Wisconsin dropped earlier too. 

I MISS NO POLLS

2 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Univision polled Latino voters but the margins you listed (in their tweet) where from other recent polls. 

Thanks for the clarification.  I just pulled from the Upshot.  So does this mean that the Univision margins reflect all voters, not just latinos?  If so, those are good results (maybe not as good as hoped in PA). 

Part of me is hoping for an ED blowout that's of such proportions that the GOP never pulls the trigger in the disenfranchisement plans that they've spent the last four years conspiring on.  Say, Biden winning Texas kind of thing.  

Part of me thinks that's not good enough.  If it weren't for the incredible harm it would do to the country, I'd like the GOP to won by throwing out 4 million votes.  Part of me wants to rub the public's faces in exactly just how Satanic this cult is.  

But then, they've been open about how Satanic they are, for the last four years.  And Divine Retribution has not been forthcoming.  

Archived