Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

23 minutes ago, visionary said:

How do you know they were counted? Just curious, because I can only see that mine was received (in MD).

We can check the status online.

6 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

pretty sure the trackers just say if they are received and "accepted to be counted" (meaning, no mistakes on the ballot), but not actually counted

Ours we were able to check throughout the whole process.  It specifically said “has been counted” and that was after “received” and ‘verified’.  (I can’t remember if the specific word was “verified” but it was something that told us that it had been reviewed and there were not issues.  It later changed to “has been counted”.)

25 minutes ago, visionary said:

Wasserman has long been pessimistic on Dems chances in Wisconsin, since many months back.

He is pushing his article on NBC News today. The thesis is that Biden is likely to get a higher % in AZ than Wisconsin and also do better in Texas than Ohio. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/polls-could-be-wrong-may-help-biden-not-just-trump-n1244753

He’s also one of the most astute election watchers out there, so I’m not about to argue with him. 

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He is pushing his article on NBC News today. The thesis is that Biden is likely to get a higher % in AZ than Wisconsin and also do better in Texas than Ohio. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/polls-could-be-wrong-may-help-biden-not-just-trump-n1244753

He’s also one of the most astute election watchers out there, so I’m not about to argue with him. 

I don’t get the impression that he thinks Biden will lose Wisconsin, just that it will be closer than Arizona. 

12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I don’t get the impression that he thinks Biden will lose Wisconsin, just that it will be closer than Arizona. 

Yea. My hope is that Mark Kelley moves the needle for the whole ticket. Plus Trump insulting both AZ Senators in very personal terms. Plus a huge % of the population being suburbs. 

51 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I wish I could find the video. 

Cnn was interviewing people in line to vote and asked someone how long they'd been waiting to vote.

A person in line a ways up front overheard and said "4 years"

Perfect reply.

It wasn't me...:ols:

But this was being quietly spoken with the folks I was in line with.  One woman showed up in some seriously crazy heels, but she worked the line like everyone else, nothing was gonna stop anyone.  The lady behind me & I were most encouraged by that.  B)

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Saw the wife and my ballots were counted today.  That is one registered Republican and one Independent that both voted Biden in Florida.

We checked repeatedly and ours finally showed up as accepted yesterday. I was curious to see if it would show a status since we voted in-person. For those of you that live in states where you can check online, I’d suggest you do the same. If there was an issue, you might be able to cure your ballot so it gets counted.

4 hours ago, tshile said:

Seriously these stop-the republicans.org people are obnoxious

ive narrowed down who did it to two people and they live in the same house. I’m going to do something I haven’t done since college. I’m going to **** in a bag and leave it on their porch

im so angry these ****ing emails just won’t stop

In all honesty, this election is so important I'm not going to fault people for erring on the side of obnoxious.

On the other hand, I'm not going to fault you for erring on the side of leaving a bag of **** on their porch.

Don't forget to light it on fire first.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

We’ve all been saying for a long time that the best way to attack trump is to let him speak without a script.  As long as he wants.  That’s why the mute button helped him, not Biden.  The longer the leash he’s given, the more damage he does to himself.  By having campaign rallies in rapid succession he puts out bull**** too fast for his people to even attempt to clean it up.  

Think about the last two days. 
- “Covid Covid Covid” as cases rise

- "I mean, we'll have to see if it's a problem. Right? People are entitled to say maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn't” - regarding the terrorist plot to kidnap Gov Whitmer and maybe blow up a bridge.

- demanded states reopen that have already opened.

the guy is running around the country showing his ass.

Archived