Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

My step-sister came this close to calling Obama the N word in a restaurant at a family breakfast.  We've gone waaayy past not sending each other birthday cards.  I'm sure we'll have to talk when Mom passes.  I may just have my attorney handle it all without a word. 

edit, thread-cross...apologies.

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1

'No racism' allowed at Austin Confederate rally scheduled for Sept. 2

AUSTIN - Confederate supporters will hold a rally in the capital city to show people the "true meaning of Confederate heritage", organizers said in a Facebook event post.

The Dixie Freedom Rally was created by the Texas Confederate Militia and will be held Saturday, Sept. 2 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Woolridge Square on Guadalupe Street.

Organizers said attendees can bring any Confederate or U.S. flag, as well as handguns or long rifles permitted by state law. The group plans to march to the state capital building and some of the Confederate monuments nearby.

Racism won't be tolerated at the event, according to the Facebook post. Any persons engaging in the behavior will "be removed." Organizers said they want to show everyone "true southern hospitality".

Click on the link for the full article

Wait, racism won't be tolerated, but you can bring your confederate flag?

MmBKV8X.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like the CEO of 21st Century Fox might be able to wield some influence with that propagandic blather division of his corporation.

Well, thats why I said ill see how far this goes. Its easy to (for him) donate a mil and say a few words. What will really change the game is if some of the people he employees change their tune. Think if Fox and Friends turns on the cheese. Thats his fave show lol

• Like 2

On 8/17/2017 at 9:15 AM, zoony said:

Make no mistake, libertarianism is directly tied to white nationalism.  Always has been... the ron paul zombies vehemently defending him when his white nationalist papers were outed, I mean, thats all you need to know.  One need only peel back a few layers of the onion

"Free markets" is code for doing away with welfare, planned parenthood, affirmative action, DHHS, and countless other programs that racists want to do away with.  You never hear them ranting about corporate welfare

Anti-semitism and alleging a vast Jewish conspiracy in banking and media was always popular in Ron Paul circles. They found natural allies in white nationalist groups.