Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

24 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That's not what freedom of speech is. It means that the government isn't going to arrest you. It doesn't mean people have to like you or that your employer can't fire you.

You're right.  Completely, but I think the issue is becoming more complicated.   In an increasingly interconnected world where everything is recorded the idea that everyone's free speech has to be agreeable under threat of losing the ability to work strikes me as problematic.  Colin Kaepernick is a good example.   

Having said that, I'd fire everyone of these Nazis and feel great about it.  :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Destino said:

You're right.  Completely, but I think the issue is becoming more complicated.   In an increasingly interconnected world where everything is recorded the idea that everyone's free speech has to be agreeable under threat of losing the ability to work strikes me as problematic.  Colin Kaepernick is a good example.

Colin Kaepernick is unemployed because he exercised his freedom to suck at playing quarterback.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

Just now, StillUnknown said:

sucking at QB has not prevented many others from finding a team this offseason

Yes but Kaepernick, Tebow, or Griffin not only suck, their unique skill set requires an entirely different system. I don't want those guys as my backup because if the starter goes down, we have to change up everything.

• Like 4

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yes but Kaepernick, Tebow, or Griffin not only suck, their unique skill set requires an entirely different system. I don't want those guys as my backup because if the starter goes down, we have to change up everything.

i will respectfully disagree and bow out as it has nothing to do with this thread

• Like 1

About 18 months ago one of the folks i was interviewing mentioned that she had great writing skills and was a published author. I asked her to send me links and they all turned out to be ranting opinion pieces on a far right blog. And very poorly written too.