Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Over the weekend all the Trump surrogates both official and un were so proud that new Russia sanctions were going into effect and pointed to this as proof that Trump is indeed not Putin's lapdog. 

Anyone surprised at the President's reversal?

50 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Does Russia normally do stuff like that ^^^ or are they just doing it now cause they know Trump will just lay back and take it? 

When they did the Florida simulation it was probably to see if they could get away with going further.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You would think this would alarm people

The right hand doesn’t have a clue what the left is doing. They are an absolute cluster**** 

Russia is busy murdering reporters and dissidents, flaunting nuclear strikes on DC, interfering in our elections, invading foreign nations, supporting the use of chemical weapons...and Team Trump can’t find the keys to the car!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Metalhead said:

So, are we witnessing a president that is actively being blackmailed by Russia?

On some level, I'm still not sure. It seems unlikely that Russian agents would blackmail Trump so blatantly. It seems more likely Trump is being manipulated by flattery rather than being blackmailed.  

Edited by youngestson

I can't honestly believe he is being blackmailed because I can't honestly believe there is anything he would be ashamed of. 

I think at this point he knows his base would stand with him no matter what was on the tape so why the **** would he care if it's released or not. 

So I have no idea what is going on. It doesn't look good but it's entirely unexplainable to me

• Haha 1