Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

8 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

"Michael Cohen negotiated a deal in late 2017 to pay $1.6 million to a former Playboy model who said she was impregnated by top Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy."

This is Elliott Broidy...

...That poor woman got shortchanged.

Good god, power must really be ONE HELL of an aphrodisiac.

29 minutes ago, techboy said:

Do your clients know you're billing them for this? :ols:

Hourly billing takes the fun out of being an attorney.  We do a lot of stuff flat-fee, which frees me from having other random concerns other than the client.

It seems like other people will keep being scapegoated and attacked, from Comey, to McCabe, Rosenstein, Mueller...etc, while Trump continues on his corruption and criminal acts with no consequences for now.

Edited by visionary

Granted, I'm talking about what I think is going to happen, and basing this fear on nothing more than anonymous rumors. 

But it sure looks like Donald Trump, and the entire Republican Party, have actively conspired to fire perhaps dozens of FBI directors, for the stated purpose of killing an investigation into whether Trump fired the director of the FBI, for refusing to promise to shield Trump's cronies from an investigation. 

(If they do what my fears say they're doing), then they will literally be openly committing the very crime which they're being investigated for. (Only bigger, more publicly, and with a vastly larger conspiracy). 

• Like 4

A former Russian spy helped Donald Trump’s business team seek financing for a Trump-branded tower in the heart of Moscow during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

This connection between Trump and Russian intelligence — made public here for the first time — is known to special counsel Robert Mueller’s team and raises fresh questions about the president’s connections to the Kremlin. The former agent, who had served in Russia’s military intelligence arm known as the GRU and later worked as an arms dealer, negotiated for financing from a Russian state-owned bank that was under US sanctions at the time.

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

What pisses me off is that Ill never have a playboy bunny and im about 45 times more attractive than that man and much better prepared if you know what im saying. 

You really want sloppy seconds on some chick that felt that was a reasonable decision anyway?  It's why I stopped finding Storm attractive more I thought about it.

"Ya, I'm probably going to need therapy for this, but at least I have a chance to get on the apprentice"   Really?  That was your "thot" process?

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You really want sloppy seconds on some chick that felt that was a reasonable decision anyway?  It's why I stopped finding Storm attractive more I thought about it.

"Ya, I'm probably going to need therapy for this, but at least I have a chance to get on the apprentice"   Really?  That was your "thot" process?

Naw my thot process is I will probably never smash a Playboy Bunny period and this fat **** has. This upsets me. 

I am also a fat **** and this is entirely satire. Well mostly satire. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Naw my thot process is I will probably never smash a Playboy Bunny period and this fat **** has. This upsets me. 

I am also a fat **** and this is entirely satire. Well mostly satire. 

Didn't Biggie pull Lil Kim and Faith Evans? : )

I'd rather co-write a bill with my tongue with somebody like Tulsi Gabbard anyway.  Example is one of my ex's: I stepped out for something family related, and when I came back to my apartment she was watching a space documentary on youtube in nothing but a t-shirt and panties.  That >>>> Playboy bunny anyday of the week.

4 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Hourly billing takes the fun out of being an attorney.  We do a lot of stuff flat-fee, which frees me from having other random concerns other than the client.

One reason I didn't want to work in a law office is that I didn't want to track my hours in tenths! Most I ever had to do as a proposal consultant is half hours and mostly hours. I never did work by flat fee or firm fixed price.

The GOP in general has been against this investigation from the get-go. They have undermined it every chance they could. Sat idly by as Trump fired officials that the GOP never had any issues with until now.  What we are seeing now is the result of them having waged war on the intelligence community for over a year and they finally feel comfortable enough to force the end of the investigation without it having the normal repercussions.

In normal people speak, the investigation is going deeper, turning up more dirt, and if they don't act quick, Trump is a goner and possible a lot of them too.