Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 hours ago, Metalhead said:

So, are we witnessing a president that is actively being blackmailed by Russia?

Between the sanction reversal and these comments, I am truly worried.

Without a doubt. He is terrified of whatever the Kremlin has on him. He is a total chicken**** when it comes to Russia.

I don’t know if it’s blackmail per se but does it really matter? The guy is adversarial with every country on the planet except one... the one that attacked us. And although we may not know the specific reason, it should be pretty clear to all of us that it is somehow related to his own self interests. Trump before country.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I don’t know if it’s blackmail per se but does it really matter? The guy is adversarial with every country on the planet except one... the one that attacked us. And although we may not know the specific reason, it should be pretty clear to all of us that it is somehow related to his own self interests. Trump before country.

Has to be debt and info that have on him. Why else play tough guy so much only to turn into a complete **** and bend over for these guys?

4 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Has to be debt and info that have on him. Why else play tough guy so much only to turn into a complete **** and bend over for these guys?

Stormy told you. He said to her that he sees his money and fame as the keys to his power (along with his god awful hair) and he would be nothing without it. Russia can threaten all of that, and thus, him. 

Real question, you think if he had to choose between his money and fame or the country he would choose the country? Thats ****ing sad. 

38 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Without Russian money his business empire would collapse. This is what makes him so compliant to Russia's wishes, much more so than any compromising video.

1)  Whenever the GOP has accused Hillary or Obama of something, they've actually been guilty, themselves.  

2)  Pizzagate.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I can't honestly believe he is being blackmailed because I can't honestly believe there is anything he would be ashamed of. 

I think at this point he knows his base would stand with him no matter what was on the tape so why the **** would he care if it's released or not. 

So I have no idea what is going on. It doesn't look good but it's entirely unexplainable to me

I think Melania walking away in the middle of his first term would embarrass the hell outta him, because he wants everyone to believe all women are hot for him and will let him grab our *******.

He's soooooo ****in wrong.

• Like 4