Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

29 minutes ago, visionary said:

The comments to this tweet are insane. People actually believing that Trump hired Mueller himself and their plan for this investigation all along was to drain the swamp/Congress of corruption that was there before he won the election. Wow. 

They're expecting Hilary and Obama to be indicted as the result of this investigation.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, visionary said:

So, let me see if I understand.  

Trump is reluctantly deciding not to fire the special prosecutor who's investigating him, because he's being reassured that the investigation hasn't turned up enough to be threatening to himself, personally, yet?  

• Like 1

Wonder if Robert Kennedy was looking at Fred Trump, Trump's father. He was a racist and discriminated against blacks in renting his properties. 

Trump himself was not yet involved in the family business while Kennedy was AG, or Senator since he was killed in 1968.

Comey's on Maddow right now. She's trying to look at the memos during commercial breaks, and as they go along, and ask him questions. I'm sure she's got people in her ear as they go. I bet she wishes this interview was tomorrow night.

--

One thing I found interesting was Maddow straight up asking if the announcement of the re-opening of the Clinton email investigation was when she honed in on Giuliani's hinting to it ahead of time, and whether it was due in part due to a fear of the NY FBI field office leaking details to the press, and a need to protect the FBI's reputation. Comey basically said that he did order an investigation into that before he was fired, but that it had no impact on his decision to re-open the case.

Edited by SoulSkin