Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I saw Maddow paralleling the DNC suit in 72 vs today. Have to admit shame on the dems for taking this damn long. I get that there has been much evidence since the Hillary hack but Christ. Grow a pair. Evidence has been out for well over a year.  

I’m not confident anything sticks here re:trump. His presidency is stained and forever will be, of course. The vast acceptance of his shameless **** cannot be relayed. It’s mind blowing to talk to people down here who shrug it off. 

Million dollar question. What next (assuming everything falls to pieces and Trump is indicted or has to resign).

Im at a loss. You have dip**** at the helm literally running manic with policy. It’s a wonder we haven’t been attacked amidst this chaos. 

Should Pence be put in power there would be a slow aggregation of conservative policy that would stick for years to come. He’d have pardon power just as Trumpovich had. He would be the jesus figure to the republican ideology.

i barely know know anything but got on my high horse. Curious to know yall’s thoughts. 

• Like 1

As bad as all this is with Trump, it would be worse with Pence. Remember, he's a Dominionist, the Christian version of Islam sharia, so just as bad.

If you're female, homosexual, different religion, or a person of color you're screwed. Plus these nuts are trying to call for a constitutional convention that would change the United States forever.

Get a secret indictment for Trump to preserve the statute of limitations, let him serve out his first term, and hope Democrats get it together this year and 2020, and either prosecute his ass, and for sure pass definite laws against nepotism, collusion, full tax and financial disclosure of presidential candidates to expose potential conflicts of interest, and campaign finance reform.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BG said:

I saw Maddow paralleling the DNC suit in 72 vs today.

the suit should be great fun, beginning with more depth on

why the DNC refused to heed FBI warnings, the offer of secure servers and why the server was withheld from the feds.....and of course more info on the Dems rigging the primary and such :)

the parallels quickly fall apart from the 72 one, but I can understand their desire to recoup part of the $1.2 BILLION they set on fire .....and look forward to them falling short yet again.:ols:

For years, superlobbyist Tony Podesta was one of Washington's most powerful operators. A Wall Street Journal investigation shows how it all fell apart

19 hours ago, gbear said:

Why does hiring Rudy help Trump out of the investigation? Wasn't the supposed leaks Comie was investigating before being fired the one that lead Rudy to announce more info coming on Hillary. This announcement forced Comie to announce investigation into Hillary right before election for fear there was a leaker feeding Rudy? It seems like hiring a subject of the investigation to be your lawyer opens up some odd potential conflicts of interest.

Trump 2020

”We couldn’t care less about conflicts of interest.”

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Remember when he used to roll in here on a daily basis with pages of e-mail/server talking points?

Good times!

Remeber when Hillary was a lock to win?

Kinda miss those days :headbang:

11 minutes ago, twa said:

Remeber when Hillary was a lock to win?

Kinda miss those days :headbang:

Remember when you didn’t vote for Trump, you just voted straight party?

Remember when you said you weren’t a Republican? 

Remember when you said that you can’t stand Trump and that you “turned your representatives loose to oppose him”?

Remember when you weren’t intentionally and repeatedly demonstrating your steadfast devotion to all things Trump with your constant defense of the Nacho in Chief?

Remember when you used to actually critically engage in a dialogue rather than snarky quips and goal post moving red herrings?

I kinda miss the old days too.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

✅Remember when you didn’t vote for Trump, you just voted straight party?

✅Remember when you said you weren’t a Republican? 

✅Remember when you said that you can’t stand Trump and that you “turned your representatives loose to oppose him”?

❌Remember when you weren’t intentionally and repeatedly demonstrating your steadfast devotion to all things Trump with your constant defense of the Nacho in Chief?

❌Remember when you used to actually critically engage in a dialogue rather than snarky quips and goal post moving red herrings?

I checked off the ones I remember.

Anyway... Beto for Texas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The “Im not a Republican” thing is the best ever.

Hey, remember when people actually voted for Sarah Palin to be ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY FROM BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!?

Its the Hannity defense. He is always telling people accusing him of bias “I’m not a registered republican” 

ok guy ?

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I am getting to Texas in plenty of time to register for November elections.

If enough of you keep fleeing Blue states ya might have a chance. :)

8 hours ago, BG said:

Should Pence be put in power there would be a slow aggregation of conservative policy that would stick for years to come. He’d have pardon power just as Trumpovich had. He would be the jesus figure to the republican ideology.

i barely know know anything but got on my high horse. Curious to know yall’s thoughts. 

Really depends on how the 2018 election goes.  A Pence presidency would be more efficient, but his influence will be weakened if GOP loses either or both chambers of congress.  Nothing we can do about him pardoning Trump, but he doesn't have to, either (especially depending on what comes out).

As for being attacked, our State Department is a hot mess right now, not DoD.  You can make the argument that we're more dangerous being attacked right now because of it (there's nobody to negotiate with to get us to stop).