Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 hours ago, twa said:

Your idiotic theories are easily disproven if you even bother doing 1% of the required work to fact check.

“They said that since I had involvement with the campaign, I should not be involved in any campaign investigation,” Sessions said. He added that he concurred with their assessment and would thus recuse himself from any existing or future investigation involving President Trump’s 2016 campaign.

His recusal has always been about his general involvement in the campaign. But have fun twisting yourself into a pretzel to argue this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Going back to the post I responded to and going back to his specific response he is clearly not recused from commenting on the matter publicly as Rubin suggested.

he is still allowing another to oversee the independent investigation by choice

33 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This what you have been saying, and it is 100% factually wrong.

Well, in twa’s defense, I’m pretty sure that Sessions hasn’t really, completely, recused himself. 

Maybe that’s what he means. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Larry said:

Well, in twa’s defense, I’m pretty sure that Sessions hasn’t really, completely, recused himself. 

Maybe that’s what he means. 

Pretty clear that is it.

49 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This what you have been saying, and it is 100% factually wrong.

His recusal at the time quoted is not the same as he now operates under and the limits are his own......Which OBVIOUSLY does not include commenting on the matter.

Which makes you wrong.

Sessions’ recusal was only for official decision making and assigning Mueller et al, Sessions was ALWAYS going to interfere with the investigation indirectly because the investigation includes him and at the very least his knowledge that the Russians were reaching out to provide the Trump campaign with compromising intel.

And I guarantee you, that his response when he heard it was, “Our hands cannot be on the intel, it needs to be presented by a third party like Wikileaks.”

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, twa said:

His recusal at the time quoted is not the same as he now operates under and the limits are his own

Nice shifting of the goal posts. This is also complete BS. The nature of his recusal has not changed. I really don't care about the "commenting" issue. He can say whatever he wants and I'm sure Mueller wouldn't mind another obstruction investigation and I'm sure Sessions is aware of that.

This is the part where you start mental gymnastics to continue defending a blatantly false claim you made even after being given evidence against it. Continue on.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1

Just now, No Excuses said:

Nice shifting of the goal posts. This is also complete BS. The nature of his recusal has not changed. I really don't care about the "commenting" issue. He can say whatever he wants and I'm sure Mueller wouldn't mind another obstruction investigation and I'm sure Sessions is aware of that.

This is the part where you start mental gymnastics to continue defending a blatantly false claim you made. Continue on.

The blatantly false claim was made in the Rubin post I originally responded to and even SHE qualified her claim by using the term 'arguably" in the oped .

What do arguably mean? :P

10 minutes ago, twa said:

The blatantly false claim was made in the Rubin post I originally responded to and even SHE qualified her claim by using the term 'arguably" in the oped .

What do arguably mean? :P

My dude, I don't care about Jennifer Ruben or what she said. You literally have been arguing that Sessions is no longer under his own self imposed recusal because of some BS you read on conservablogs. This is simply not true. The nature of his recusal has not shifted. How he chooses to conduct himself ethically is at the end of the day, his own personal choice. But it doesn't change the facts of the initial recusal. That is all I wanted to point out. Bye.

Edited by No Excuses

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

My dude, I don't care about Jennifer Ruben or what she said. You literally have been arguing that Sessions is no longer under his own self imposed recusal because of some BS you read on conservablogs. This is simply not true. That is all I wanted to point out. Bye.

Dude, you don't care about the context of what I responded to?

Bye.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

My dude, I don't care about Jennifer Ruben or what she said.

That is all I wanted to point out. Bye.

57 minutes ago, twa said:

Dude, you don't care about the context of what I responded to?

Bye.

I got a weird sense of Deja Vu reading this exchange. Not the content so much as the tone.  Then it hit me.

001.jpg

Carry on.

• Haha 2