Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Manafort is so screwed.

All roads lead to Trump.

With Manafort, Flynn, Trump’s soft handling of Putin, the Russian meeting at Trump Tower, Trump in Moscow, Cohen in Prague, the dossier, the Ukranian platform shift, the refusal to impose sanctions, the Russian target selection in Syria.

It simply strains credulity to think Trump wasn’t involved with Russia from the start.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sheesh,, all they hadda do was ask.

This **** was so obvious, even I figured it out nearly 2 years ago now, posted it up here one day, and have been posting "toldya" every time it solidifies. (The only angle i seem to be whiffing on is the Mata Hari FLOTUS..   but there's time.)

SO OBVIOUS.

~Bang

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Bang said:

Sheesh,, all they hadda do was ask.

This **** was so obvious, even I figured it out nearly 2 years ago now, posted it up here one day, and have been posting "toldya" every time it solidifies. (The only angle i seem to be whiffing on is the Mata Hari FLOTUS..   but there's time.)

SO OBVIOUS.

~Bang

Same.

When I first started calling Trump the Manchurian Candidate it felt weird, like I was biting as some bizarre conspiracy theory but over the past two years that notion has ONLY been reaffirmed with each indictment, guilty plea, search warrant, firing, and commitment to cooperate. The ongoing denials at this point are laughable and apparently it demonstrates that you’re able to fool 30%+ of the population all the time so long as your deception reinforces their political ideology. Truly the conditioning they’ve received through decades of Faux News has made this possible so that people will accept ideology over truth.

Ironically, that same 30%+ are in the church and will ABSOLUTELY take you to task if you dare bring up postmodern relativity as it relates to the nature of truth. It seems that they have truly embraced their cognitive dissonance of truth as defined by ideology and scripture as opposed to quantifiable objective reality. Oh and for that matter their embrace of practical atheism. But those are probably a bit off topic for our purposes, that said if I were going to pursue a Ph.D THAT would be my dissertation.

• Like 3

On 4/23/2018 at 8:21 PM, LadySkinsFan said:

It's probably in the pre-nup that if there's proof, like a tape, Melania gets more money.

Did you see her waiting for the Macrons? She woulda been in less pain shooting herself in the face. ?

She'll take her clothes and leave "Barron"...that name is just silly now. ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Right, he named his kid his fake last name, John Barron. Could he be any more obvious?

And the kid will forever ask, "WTF did I do to make both my parents hate me?"

It ain't you...your sperm donor had no use for you, and time ran out for the use your mom had.

Hang out with Tiff and her mom, they're the smart ones. ?

• Like 1

Like all criminals who think that they are smarter than pokice/prosecutors, he'll try and spin his story. 

His problem is that he has no idea what information Mueller has.

Looking forward to obstruction of justice charges and lying under oath because you know that Mueller will make him take an oath to tell the truth. 

This all will come out right before the midterms.

• Thanks 1