Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I’d be curious to know if Trump’s twitter meltdown and escalating attacks on Mueller last month coincided with the subpoena threat. 

Edit- and I wonder if it’s more than just a threat at this point. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215

22 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Vis-

Can you further explain this one to me?

I think Comey said he started an investigation into Giuliani’s friends in the FBI (specifically in NY) possibly leaking stuff.  There don’t seem to be records of this investigation available to the public.  I don’t know if this means it was quashed after comey was fired, it’s been covered up, Comey lied, or it’s just not available to be seen by FOIA request.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2

The questions would be broad to let Trump hang himself with his own words or be more honest than a specific question that makes it easier for him to say yes or no or go by a prepared response.

Narrow questions can also help him come up with an answer or remember what he said before. 

38 minutes ago, visionary said:

Does anybody here honestly believe that the Trump White House gives a **** who has a security clearance?  

The impression I have is that their “security clearance” (and “vetting”) consists of “Has he signed the NDA?”

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Go **** yourself sideways with a chainsaw, Rudy. Subjects of a criminal investigation don't get to ****ing dictate what they're asked by LE and they don't get to see all the evidence against them beforehand, especially when you're talking about possibly selling out the country and conspiring with a hostile foreign power. I don't give a **** if you're POTUS or some random person off the street. Subpoena this wannabe Mussolini piece of ****.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1