Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

It would be a hilariously ironic way for the universe to get back at Trump if he decided to high-tail it to Russia and seek asylum but Russia then tells him they shut down the asylum ports because of shady criminals like him trying come in.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

the kremlin's caught up too in this latest :P

they've been trying to keep that line very tight on what they say in disarming "collusion" themes without making trump look wrong or off in any way

when asked about the e-mail sent by cohen to russia admin on tower they said they never replied cuz they don't have anything to do with building projects in moscow and their practice is to ignore such queries (ha ha)....but in addressing this latest, they screwed up and said they did reply but only to discuss why they---putin's admin staff--- were being asked

Collusion in plain sight folks. I think we are starting to see Muellers end game. It’s not Don Jr, it’s not Jared. He’s going straight for DJT.

Just now, Llevron said:

This or the day Cohen was raided? Which do you think is worse? 

Cohen by far. This may not be happening if Cohen hadn’t flipped. 

1 hour ago, brandymac27 said:

The ships and sailors are in Crimea, which the US still recognizes as Ukrainian and not Russian. 

He just can’t help himself from doing Russian propaganda. Even as he tries to distance himself. Useful idiot.

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

So it's time to take a knee and wrap this thing up, right? I'm sick of seeing his fat orange face.

I would say the Trump team still has to run their version of the "swinging gate", but his whole presidency has been a broken play.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Nope, Pence hasn’t been implicated yet.

I suspect Pence is the only one that had both the awareness of the law and an unwillingness to take a bullet for Trump.  Pence did this (abase himself) for one reason, to become President.  I have doubts that he'd risk that by doing the shady **** Trump and his hired lackeys did.  Just my hunch. 

• Like 4

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I suspect Pence is the only one that had both the awareness of the law and an unwillingness to take a bullet for Trump.  Pence did this (abase himself) for one reason, to become President.  I have doubts that he'd risk that by doing the shady **** Trump and his hired lackeys did.  Just my hunch. 

• Like 3

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Yea, don't get me wrong.  I hope Pence goes down with the SS Trumptanic.  My hunch is he's kept his hands relatively clean. 

Right - it's not even a sure thing that this will all take Trump down so the chances of Pence also going down with the ship, slim to none though I'm sure he has stuff to be worried about. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yea, don't get me wrong.  I hope Pence goes down with the HMS Trumptanic.  My hunch is he's kept his hands relatively clean. 

Hard to keep your hands clean with that much Cheeto dust floating around.

Can anybody close to Trump really be that clean? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

• Haha 1

Manafort hand picked Pence.

If he's clean, it's only because there was a concerted effort to keep him that way by very dirty people.  If he survives, he can be nothing but irreperably harmed by the fact he was some clueless +1 to the largest, most treasonous cabal the country has ever seen.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If he's clean, it's only because there was a concerted effort to keep him that way by very dirty people.  If he survives, he can be nothing but irreperably harmed by the fact he was some clueless +1 to the largest, most treasonous cabal the country has ever seen.

Yeah. Pence is as "clean" as he is "straight".

Come on. 

He was picked because he has flexible morals and would repeat anything he was told to say, and do whatever he was told to do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Well that's the thing.  Pence was originally picked because he was the squeaky clean boring guy with a haircut you could set your watch to.  Pence also isn't a dummy (seemingly a unique quality in this administration), and he's been in the game for a long time.  He knows the laws and damn well knows that conspiring with the Russians is a big ****ing no-no.  So, I think he's kept his hands clean and, while yes, I am positive he was actually aware of the rampant shadiness and illegality swirling around him on a daily basis, I'll also bet that he's very carefully maintained plausible deniability.  

The way everything seems to be accelerating, I would be surprised if we don't see Trump attempting to do some mass firings any time now.  He has to assume the writing is on the wall (behind closed doors) so his last ditch effort is to just fire as many people involved with the investigation as possible.  Not that it will matter, but still.

Edited by NoCalMike

2 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I want to get excited....but this dude has been dodging stuff his entire life that would bring down others, I keep trying to figure out how he's going to dodge this one too.

Only because his supporters willfully ignore stuff that is right in front of their faces.

• Like 3