Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Is Laura Loomer still chained to a door this morning?

I think I saw something about her voluntarily going to the police station but twitter was declining to charge her.

Pretty sure her play was to get charged so she could cry victim some more and start a gofundme or something.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

OMG 🤣

If Trump sees that he might have a meltdown.  

Probably claim that he owns the copyright on the number 45, and market the shirts. At inflated prices. To Russian gangsters who are under sanctions. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Vlad flexing his muscle now. 

I wonder if this one will be unsupervised as well. 

Yeah, Trump tried to cancel their meeting and Russia was like "lol, nope".

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

Walls closing in. He really is like a teenager 

I think you're being a bit unfair to teenagers here, man.

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 1

Never change, Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mark-penn-the-mueller-investigation-has-come-up-empty-on-russia-you-wont-believe-whats-coming-next

But it’s clear now Mueller is no longer looking for crimes in the presidential race of 2016. He is simply creating a narrative to delegitimize the president and to string together his words to Comey with the Flynn indictment, Cohen with Stormy Daniels payment, Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi with ties to Julian Assange, and now Cohen with underplaying Russia connections. And let’s not forget the Trump Tower meeting with the attorney who was also conveniently working with Fusion GPS.

There’s no doubt that the outline of Mueller’s report was written a long time ago and is being filled in. For those who thought Mueller would deliver a balanced and thoughtful report, these latest actions suggest that instead, we are seeing an all-out attack on the president and the presidency the likes of which we have never seen.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Haha. He basically did exactly what Trump does. Whatever facts and evidence comes up for x, claim that it in fact refutes x. 

"So they found possible direct evidence of collusion between Trump + his campaign and Russia? Well obviously that means that they haven't been able to find any evidence of collusion between Trump + his campaign and Russia. Also, I love lead paint chips; THEY TASTE LIKE VICTORY!"

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Haha. He basically did exactly what Trump does. Whatever facts and evidence comes up for x, claim that it in fact refutes x. 

"So they found possible direct evidence of collusion between Trump + his campaign and Russia? Well obviously that means that they haven't been able to find any evidence of collusion between Trump + his campaign and Russia. Also, I love lead paint chips; THEY TASTE LIKE VICTORY!"

It sounded like me that the article was actually exactly what it was claiming Mueller did.  To me, it sounds like this article was written a long time ago, the basic conclusion was always going to be "THEY HAVE NOTHING" and he just filled in a few new tidbits like MadLibs prior to publication.  Like, is anyone still talking about Stormy Daniels?  That story died like, months ago.  

• Like 1