Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

You know, that theory that Mueller was waiting until Trump returned written responses to act, to catch Trump in a whole bunch of lies, is seeming potentially more and more likely.

Yea that's it right there. Trump has said multiple times he has no deals in Russia. No way you get me to believe he decided to tell an angry lying bunch of Democrats that are running the phoney which hunt investigation the truth. No way I would believe that. 

Over under on how long it takes for Republicans/Trump supporters to begin with the "Its only a problem now cause Trump did it. Every President does it." Line of excuses in ernest?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

trumpy just canceled his meeting with putin to the rooskie's surprise...(there was indeed a full meeting scheduled, no "maybe' like trump tried to play it earlier)

right after cohen story broke

He canceled his "on the books" meeting.

That isn't going to stop messages going back and forth during this event. Well, at least in one direction. Instructions from one group to the other.

• Like 2

awesome :806:

so trumpy, before boarding the copter, says cohen was telling the truth in his testimony to congress but is lying now and repeated that several times since....but just a bit ago crazy uncle rudy---donnie the gimp's personal lawyer and ball washer--- tweets out that cohen is such a liar it's no surprise he lied to congress, saying just the opposite of don's current "strategerie" :ols:

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

awesome :806:

so trumpy, before boarding the copter, says cohen was telling congress the truth in his testimony to congress but is lying now and repeated that several times since....but just a bit aog crazy uncle rudy---donnie the gimp's personal lawyer and ball washer--- tweets out that cohen is such a liar it's no surprise he lied to congress, saying just the opposite of don's current "strategerie" :ols:

Also fun that Cohen wasnt asked to testify about this stuff until after Trump answered his questions about the same stuff.

The justice system is scary. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

honestly, i wonder if he will try and fly air force one to Russia with Melania and Baron?

Who am I kidding, it will just be himself.

At the least he will forget Melania is with him when he boards the plane, because that is just normal for him.

• Like 2