Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Also take into account how desperately Don Jr. seems to crave Papa Trump's approval. Even IF (and that's a yuuuuuuuuge "if") Trump somehow wasn't directly involved in the run up planning to the meeting, I see almost no way in hell that Jr. didn't insist on letting him know about it so he could get the elusive "well done" from dad. 

This guy who attended the meeting is why I think it's damn near impossible Trump wasn't told (also the last attendee revealed):

"Ike Kaveladze, a Georgian-American, US-based senior vice president at Crocus Group, the real estate development company run by Aras Agalarov. Kaveladze's lawyer Scott Balber, who also represents Aras and Emin Agalarov, stated that Kaveladze attended the meeting as the Agalarov family's emissary “just to make sure it happened and to serve as an interpreter if necessary."

From here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_meeting

Trump was hot to do a real estate deal with Agalarov. He would have lost his ****ing mind if he wasn't told Agalarov's guy visited.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

It's speculation, and the theory isn't that Mueller is feeding Trump false information, it's that Mueller knew Manafort was informing Team Trump of how their interviews were going so Mueller did not let on that he knew Manafort was lying.  

Just uninformed speculation on my part, but I'd assume it's a case of:  

1). Manafort lies. 

2). Mueller stays poker faced. 

3). Manafort runs to Trump and says "hey, I lied about this, and they bought it". 

4). Trump tells the same lie, because he thinks he will get away with it. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

You just know that Trump wrote a whopper of a lie to that question.

That presumes that he can write.  If his twitter account is any indication, I'm betting someone else is writing the answers to Mueller's questions.

• Like 1

Let's say hypothetically,  Trump is impeached because of collusion and its found they basically won the election fraudulently.  

Does this mean Pence becomes POTUS? Because shouldn't he get impeached too? If that's the case would Pelosi become  POTUS, or would they give it to Hillary who would have been the rightful  winner if it weren't for all the hacking, collusion,  etc?

I know its probably a stupid question,  but I don't think the US has ever been in a situation  like this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

Let's say hypothetically,  Trump is impeached because of collusion and its found they basically won the election fraudulently.  

Does this mean Pence becomes POTUS? Because shouldn't he get impeached too? If that's the case would Pelosi become  POTUS, or would they give it to Hillary who would have been the rightful  winner if it weren't for all the hacking, collusion,  etc?

I know its probably a stupid question,  but I don't think the US has ever been in a situation  like this.

That’s the constitutional crisis some legal scholars have speculated. 

Some thinks his entire presidency would get annulled. As in the presidency, bills he passed, appointments he made, etc.

I am skeptical and doubt it would ever get to that point because the powers that be won’t let it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

That’s the constitutional crisis some legal scholars have speculated. 

Some thinks his entire presidency would get annulled. As in the presidency, bills he passed, appointments he made, etc.

I am skeptical and doubt it would ever get to that point because the powers that be won’t let it.

That's what I hope would happen, a complete  annulment  of this **** show! One can only hope.

• Thanks 2