Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

8 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Er, this guy does.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx1YHyhhjdiOvQRAE2qOe

Along with a lot of people in the Pentagon, the intelligence services, the State Department, his trade negotiators...

I agree but when has that been something Trump gives a **** about? 

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Do you think Trump cares about either place? I don’t. I’m certain he couldn’t point out either place on a map.

1). One of "either place" is China. 

2). And I'm not going to bet that you're wrong. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He's known for weak defenses and irrational logic but this is one of his worst attempts. 

It sorta reminds me of when Tom DeLay was in the midst of getting indicted for a bunch of stuff and at some tribute dinner or fundraiser for him there was a lady giving a speech and she complained about the media not reporting on all of the laws DeLay HADN'T broken. 

• Haha 3

I rememeber when i though that Tom Delay was an aberration, and a measure of the depths that American politics could strive to avoid.   

Now he is Tuesday.   Pretty much the every-day republican that we can expect for the foreseeable future.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It sorta reminds me of when Tom DeLay was in the midst of getting indicted for a bunch of stuff and at some tribute dinner or fundraiser for him there was a lady giving a speech and she complained about the media not reporting on all of the laws DeLay HADN'T broken. 

Next time I dont do the dishes ima look Dana right in the eye with a straight face and ask her why she doesnt nag me at all about all the times I walk the dog when shes not home. 

If I survive I'll be back with pictures of my injuries. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2