Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, brandymac27 said:

Wait, that blog article makes it sound like Donald Trump himself is going to have indictments against him. I thought there was the whole "a sitting POTUS" can't be indicted precedent....? I'm not really familiar with that blog; how reputable are they? I tend to take those political blogs with a grain of salt.

I love the whole idea of how everything is a "perjury trap" with these numbnuts. 

Oh my god. So LE might ask you about something they found out in order to see if you're going to corroborate it or lie about it? Who would have thought? 

It's basically complaining that you can't lie to the FBI without consequences. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I love the whole idea of how everything is a "perjury trap" with these numbnuts. 

Oh my god. So LE might ask you about something they found out in order to see if you're going to corroborate it or lie about it? Who would have thought? 

It's basically complaining that you can't lie to the FBI without consequences. 

It's an attempt to undermine and discredit the crime of perjury. They make it seem as if the FBI is calling perjury on trivial things just to throw a crime onto them and toss them in jail. It's just more gaslighting and propaganda so their supporters will do as they've already started doing and say: "it's rigged" or "it's just perjury" etc.  

• Like 1

I watched as much as I could bear of that Corsi video last night. The people chatting in the comments while it was going on were something to behold. Crap like: Hang Mueller! Crush the deep state before it's too late! Don't worry, Jerome, Trump has taken notice, and he's got your back! I love Trump so much, but can't find good news about him because Apple TV is trash! They all sound a combination of Russian troll accounts and complete imbeciles. I try not to look at that stuff usually, especially the comments, but it is really disturbing when I do catch a glimpse. 

• Like 3