Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, brandymac27 said:

OK. My bad. I thought he was legit/ well connected. 

Not a "bad" at all! I definitely follow the man. He dots and crosses. I just wanted to point out that he's not a member of the govt or the main press entities.

• Thanks 1

Enjoy reading this thread although I have not participated a lot.  Good to read so many libs, I'm used to getting attacked by the Trump Cult on other boards. 

So what do you guys think will be the outcome of the report?  Me I never thought Trump was directly involved but I sure felt his sons, and others, were talking to Russia about getting their help.    I also see Trump as being guilty of a cover up, there is little question to me he has been orchestrating a way out of this behind the scenes.  He just never once gave the appearance that he had nothing to hide, every action and word spelled guilt to some degree. 

41 minutes ago, Hooper said:

I don’t know what will be in the report, but man Trump appears to be falling apart right in front of us. Physically, mentally... the man  is simply a mess. 

He was always a mess with someone to dress him up. The man can't even button his suit jacket for a photo with world leaders. He's a joke. He doesn't know class, much less have any. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He was always a mess with someone to dress him up. The man can't even button his suit jacket for a photo with world leaders. He's a joke. He doesn't know class, much less have any. 

Once a week some Trump post jars a random memory of something he did which would have ended the career of any other politician but is just one more nugget on the poop pile with this bloated glob of chemicals.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Yep, notice how he snaps his lapels, not even thinking about how ****in stupid he looks. 

If my husband has to wear a shirt with a collar, even a golf shirt, he's out of whack. I know this, and I press it so he won't keep freaking out about something on his neck. 

Trump's been in a suit his entire life and still can't wear one properly. I guess no one ever loved him enough to help...not even his fashion forward daughterwife. 😂

28 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So is Seth Abramson legit or nah?  Because the link below spells out MULTI state collusion between Trump and Russia and Saudi Arabia, Israel and UAE.  It’s quite preposterous.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1064726398307315712.html

Trump has business relationships or at least wants them with all of these countries, so it's not out of the question.

One of the reasons he doesn't want his real financials and tax returns out for public consumption.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

Just imagine how much more progress on all of this would have been made had the Dems had the house in 2016.  In no way am I suggesting they should be going after every little thing due to spite or take a play out of the GOP playbook and do it just because "they can." but there is legitimate reasons to be investigating Trump and a lot of the players around him, and up to now I imagine the House has been doing little if nothing to cooperate.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

In no way am I suggesting they should be going after every little thing due to spite or take a play out of the GOP playbook and do it just because "they can."

Oh they absolutely should. They have to. You know if they don't that the GOP will just keep doing what they've been doing. People like that, you let them take something from you, they just act like... and they keep coming back and you still owe them and they never, never change. You can never change their mind! They go out to dinner dressed like they're still in their living room. They wear those big hippity-hoppity clown shoes... Speak to women terribly, treat them despicably. They hurt harmless dogs that can't defend themselves. I'm tired of you GOP. I'm tired of you. You embarrass me!

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh they absolutely should. They have to. You know if they don't that the GOP will just keep doing what they've been doing. People like that, you let them take something from you, they just act like... and they keep coming back and you still owe them and they never, never change. You can never change their mind! They go out to dinner dressed like they're still in their living room. They wear those big hippity-hoppity clown shoes... Speak to women terribly, treat them despicably. They hurt harmless dogs that can't defend themselves. I'm tired of you GOP. I'm tired of you. You embarrass me!

Haha well put.  All I am saying is that opposed to Benghazi, which warranted maybe the first initial single hearing and then accept the results, Trump has a lot of legitimate stuff lurking around that is completely justified going after.