Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Wait...so if Manafort knew that his plea deal included those pardon-proof state crimes, why in the actual **** did he lie to Mueller and his team if he knew there could be no pardon for covering Trump's bulbous ass?

Hubris? Maybe he thinks he can challenge those crimes by claiming double jeopardy. Maybe he can get out and seek asylum at the Russian embassy.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Wait...so if Manafort knew that his plea deal included those pardon-proof state crimes, why in the actual **** did he lie to Mueller and his team if he knew there could be no pardon for covering Trump's bulbous ass?

I know right? Somebody on Twitter said that maybe there's more at stake than just jail time. They thought maybe he's afraid for his or his families lives. I have no clue how I feel about that, but nothing else makes much sense. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I know right? Somebody on Twitter said that maybe there's more at stake than just jail time. They thought maybe he's afraid for his or his families lives. I have no clue how I feel about that, but nothing else makes much sense. 

I mean lets consider the people we suspect him of working for. They dont have a problem with throwing people out of windows or, ya know, radiation poisoning. And we are talking about actual proof they got involved with out election to the point of getting their man elected. 

So they stand to lose the US Presidency, the ability to do this again, and standing on the world platform (I assume, or however we would sanction them). 

I dont think fearing for his daughters lives is out of the question and I never did. Jail is much better than seeing knees reports of his daughters dying a slow and painful death. 

24 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Where’s that cool guy that says “told ya!”?

Being old, probably. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mistertim said:

This entire group operates on the premise they’re smarter than everyone else and if that doesn’t do it they have money and influence. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Hubris? Maybe he thinks he can challenge those crimes by claiming double jeopardy. Maybe he can get out and seek asylum at the Russian embassy.

Or find a sanctuary city/state :pint: ....if pardoned federally the states reach is limited

23 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/418600-manaforts-attorney-relayed-info-about-mueller-investigation-to-trump?fbclid=IwAR2ONmmnPtm_IhG8i1JMztWHDUQ42M10ind4oif1aNKTHV1hl-CjucnWLnQ

Seems to support the theory that Trump may have lied to match Manafort's story, a story which Mueller knew was a lie all along.

Yeah, it would also jibe with Trump losing his **** and tweet-storming about Mueller the past couple of days. Maybe he now knows that he just delivered lies under oath that they already know for a fact are lies and can prove are lies. 

• Like 2