Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Seriously, how can this guy be in charge of the investigation? They're not even hiding it.

I mean, can you imagine Trump's reaction if Whitaker recuses himself?  lol  I have to think that not recusing himself was a condition of the gig.

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

They're not even hiding it.

Of course not.

To the modern right, authoritarian tactics and corruption are features, not bugs.

Whitaker won't recuse despite the fact he ought to.  Sessions would still be AG if he hadn't recused.  Whit won't put himself on the same path to being removed.

• Sad 1

Any time now would be *great* for the FBI to start leaking stuff to the press, right? LOL.

So besides the lap dog, errr....Lindsey Graham, have Republican officials mostly been silent on all this news so far? I haven't seen much from any of them be it supportive or disapproving. 

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Any time now would be *great* for the FBI to start leaking stuff to the press, right? LOL.

So besides the lap dog, errr....Lindsey Graham, have Republican officials mostly been silent on all this news so far? I haven't seen much from any of them be it supportive or disapproving. 

Grassley and Cornyn very quickly tweeted out support.