Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

He will be pardoned by Daddy and his followers will rejoice!

That could make a very very interesting lawsuit and constitutional question. Can the President pardon a family member who has been charged with or convicted of a crime since it would represent such a blatant conflict of interest?

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That could make a very very interesting lawsuit and constitutional question. Can the President pardon a family member who has been charged with or convicted of a crime since it would represent such a blatant conflict of interest?

Because we know how Trump steadfastly avoids conflict of interest. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It could go all the way to the Supreme Cou...... oh wait, that's not gonna work!!

Just now, No Excuses said:

I am positive Fredo broke some state laws along the way.

Thats the ONLY hope.

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

It could go all the way to the Supreme Cou...... oh wait, that's not gonna work!!

Thats the ONLY hope.

Maybe we can hope that Kavanaugh will be too drunk to participate. 

And yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller worked with SDNY. He knows perfectly well that Trump would probably have no hesitation in pardoning Junior. 

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Maybe we can hope that Kavanaugh will be too drunk to participate. 

And yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller worked with SDNY. He knows perfectly well that Trump would probably have no hesitation in pardoning Junior. 

I remember reading something that was on the Supreme Court's October docket which if overturned would give Trump the power to pardon state crimes.  It was theorized that was why the GOP was pushing to get Kavanaugh confirmed quickly.  Not sure what became of that.  

Schiff and other members of the House are beyond prepared for this. The investigation will not be halted; it simply might have to be constituted in a different form, under a different name, or something like that.

2 month furlough until late January? Then, game still on, you **cks.

• Like 2