Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, visionary said:

This right here - this is why nothing will happen. ****ing process crime.  **** Lindsey Graham and every republican who decides to downplay this. I hope history holds them accountable for the whitewashing of these crimes. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

This right here - this is why nothing will happen. ****ing process crime.  **** Lindsey Graham and every republican who decides to downplay this. I hope history holds them accountable for the whitewashing of these crimes. 

I am willing to bet the charges (potential/alleged) are not done.  Remember, as of now we are only getting info that the media itself is able to obtain, I am sure the FBI is still holding a ton back as to not compromise on-going investigation(s).

As far as Justice Kennedy goes.  No way to tell as of right now if he did anything illegal, but it is quite clear he was plenty aware of the shadiness going on behind the scenes, so he likely took some kind of hush money or deal to skip town.  At the least he will soon be known as a national disgrace and embarrassment to the SCOTUS. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

Our system is corrupt and our memories are short. Nothing will happen. I show up here everyday because, just like you, I want so badly for the crooks to get their due... but I'm of the same opinion you are. Ultimately nothing will come of all this. At least for Donnie T, that is.

Edited by Chachie
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am willing to bet the charges (potential/alleged) are not done.  Remember, as of now we are only getting info that the media itself is able to obtain, I am sure the FBI is still holding a ton back as to not compromise on-going investigation(s).

As far as Justice Kennedy goes.  No way to tell as of right now if he did anything illegal, but it is quite clear he was plenty aware of the shadiness going on behind the scenes, so he likely took some kind of hush money or deal to skip town.  At the least he will soon be known as a national disgrace and embarrassment to the SCOTUS. 

Oh there will be loads of charges. No doubt, we haven't even seen anything re: Don Jr, Kushner, the members of the transition team I mean there's a metric **** ton of charges I have no doubt. That said, what can be done about it if the Senate and 1/2 the house is unwilling to hold these folks accountable and President Pardon is waiting in the wings. We'll see what happens come Jan 3 and thereafter but ultimately do you really think, if verifiable crimes were committed by the President of the United States there is the wherewithal to impeach and remove this guy from office? Oh I hope he gets his due but I see stuff like Graham and Johnson and it's like come on man! 

Edited by Isifhan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Isifhan said:

Oh there will be loads of charges. No doubt, we haven't even seen anything re: Don Jr, Kushner, the members of the transition team I mean there's a metric **** ton of charges I have no doubt. That said, what can be done about it if the Senate and 1/2 the house is unwilling to hold these folks accountable. We'll see what happens come Jan 3 and thereafter but ultimately do you really think, if verifiable crimes were committed by the President of the United States there is the wherewithal to impeach and remove this guy from office? Oh I hope he gets his due but I see stuff like Graham and Johnson and it's like come on man! 

Only way Trump gets punished for this is if GOP politicians decide that openly lying for Trump hurts them more than going against him. 

Only way that happens is if GOP voters decide that (reality/honesty/country) is more important than team loyalty. 

Last election resoundingly says that hasn't happened yet. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

That said, what can be done about it if the Senate and 1/2 the house is unwilling to hold these folks accountable and President Pardon is waiting in the wings. 

I have a hunch, because of how power hungry politicians tend to be, that they might turn on Trump if they think it will keep them the Senate in 2020.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I have a hunch, because of how power hungry politicians tend to be, that they might turn on Trump if they think it will keep them the Senate in 2020.  

I would agree that there definitely is a tipping point if they believe he can't win and that he is an anchor on their chances of winning re-election. But the problem is they first have to win their primaries, and Trump seems to have a pretty strong hold on those races.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

won't happen. But if this really blew up and Kennedy got sucked into all of this in the form of being paid off via his son to step down so they could get a younger yes-man Justice.  Holy ****. 

I thought we already knew that? Someone here posted the article about Justice Kennedy's approval of Kavanaugh ahead of his retirement. 

13 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

That's why he left the tree lighting ceremony early last night too.

😂

Even Dubya stayed on message with some story about a goat to little kids while KNOWING the WTC had a plane sitting in it. 

Dayum. I just realized, way down in my soul, what that must have taken. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This drip drip drip by Mueller is so calm and deadly. Hell, he might just be trolling the Prez at this point, laughing as he watches him unravel. 

Of course, unfortunately the joke is on all of us.

Edited by Hooper
  • Like 1