Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's funny because everytime something new is revealed Fox News jumps on the "Ok Ok fine...but if that's aaaaalll, then......" and then they just repeat that again the next time.  Not that they had credibility before, but my gawd.

They also make the same mistake every time of thinking each individual indictment or information is the last one that could possibly be filed, and if there hasn't been a slam dunk within the document, then Trump is in the clear.  

They don't realize that this is just Mueller's way of disseminating the facts that he wants to disseminate at that point in time, to the public.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

This clip has been out there for a long time, but it's worth re-watching.

I have seen this on MSNBC and CNN 2 times each today. They missed it the first time but they are def on it now. 

It's so funny to me that we knew the day he did this EXACTLY what was up, but we kept giving the benefit of a doubt over and over. And STLL to this day there are Republicans that will say there is nothing there and we are making it all up. 

Crazy crazy times! I cant wait till my grandkids ask me about this for class (assuming we are post apocalyptic by that point or they have school in my vault) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

They also make the same mistake every time of thinking each individual indictment or information is the last one that could possibly be filed, and if there hasn't been a slam dunk within the document, then Trump is in the clear.  

They don't realize that this is just Mueller's way of disseminating the facts that he wants to disseminate at that point in time, to the public.  

Maybe they're now just so damn used to covering for people who are incompetent nincompoops that they're consistently amazed when someone takes an action that seems to have that elusive "planning" element. Strategy, tactics, and foresight are completely and utterly foreign concepts in Trumpland. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

It's funny because everytime something new is revealed Fox News jumps on the "Ok Ok fine...but if that's aaaaalll, then......" and then they just repeat that again the next time.  Not that they had credibility before, but my gawd.

"Look, ok, fine...Trump shot someone in cold blood in the street. IS THAT ILLEGAL NOW? What? ...........Oh, ok. So I've just received word that it MIGHT be illegal. But was he justified? Also it was the bullet that killed the guy, NOT Trump. Can anyone prove that Trump himself manufactured that bullet? NO??? Nothingburger!"

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The Putin/MBS high five

lol @ Trump back there like "Goddammit. One day I'M going to be in the 'murder my rivals' club too. Then I'll show them. PUTIN...BABY? COME BACK TO ME! I only cancel meetings with you because I love you, baby!"

Is anybody watching  Maddow on MSNBC talk about Russiagate? I have a question regarding this.

So, Russia goes through all this trouble to get sanctions lifted, they get Trump elected, etc, and then they throw him to the wolves before the midterms? That doesn't make sense. If they can control him, why let him screw the pooch so bad that they allow him to push the majority of the electorate away just to undo everything  they risked to get him elected in the first place? Wouldn't they need more time than a year or two to complete their quest for world domination/money/whatever? I don't get it.

I figured they'd at least need him to sit a full term to achieve their goals. Keep Trump and his GOP cronies in check at least a full term is what makes more sense to me, but it's like once he got elected they basically said screw it, and let him make a fool out of himself,  spread hate, cause division in the US, etc. They had to know the GOP was gonna lose the midterms the way he was behaving. 

Edited by brandymac27

I recorded it and watching now.

Russia and Trump underestimated the will of the citizens of the United States to remain a rule of law where even the president isn't above the law. Thank goodness Mueller was appointed SC, that he assembled a skillful groups of prosecutors, and they are fulfilling their responsibilities to get to the bottom of this corruption.

This is not Russia, we have elections, flawed though they may be. Witness the rebuke to Republicans this election, at least in the House. We now have a pretty powerful check on Trump and his minions and they will be investigated more vigorously.

If we can get some of the voting shenanigans fixed before 2020, we can put Trump and Republicans under and the Democrats can start running the country again. Plus we saw some very different peoples running for office and I don't see that going backwards.

Young people and independents saw that they can have a voice and make a difference. This is a good thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, brandymac27 said:

I figured they'd at least need him to sit a full term to achieve their goals. Keep Trump and his GOP cronies in check at least a full term is what makes more sense to me, but it's like once he got elected they basically said screw it, and let him make a fool out of himself,  spread hate, cause division in the US, etc.

Pretty sure they’re happy with the hate and division. Also with him making a full of himself (and the citizens who elected him).

• Like 1