Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I recorded it and watching now.

Russia and Trump underestimated the will of the citizens of the United States to remain a rule of law where even the president isn't above the law. Thank goodness Mueller was appointed SC, that he assembled a skillful groups of prosecutors, and they are fulfilling their responsibilities to get to the bottom of this corruption.

This is not Russia, we have elections, flawed though they may be. Witness the rebuke to Republicans this election, at least in the House. We now have a pretty powerful check on Trump and his minions and they will be investigated more vigorously.

If we can get some of the voting shenanigans fixed before 2020, we can put Trump and Republicans under and the Democrats can start running the country again. Plus we saw some very different peoples running for office and I don't see that going backwards.

Young people and independents saw that they can have a voice and make a difference. This is a good thing. 

Yeah I do believe you're  right in how they underestimated us. Especially the young voters. I think ultimately they're the ones that really made a difference. And they're  not gonna put up with hate that Trump and his followers have been complicit in.

My son is 18 and this past midterm election was the first he could vote in. He was SOOO proud to be able to make a difference.  And knowing him, and my daughter who is 22, and all of their friends that are the same age, I know they are truly excited to make a difference in American politics. My kids are both biracial,  half white, half black, and my daughter has come out and told me and the family that she is gay. Im just saying that to say that the young generation is so open minded and inclusive of all people,  that I don't see how the GOP stands a chance in the future  to be honest.  These kids now don't  care about  color or sexual orientation or religion.  It's all of the "good old boys" that are so afraid of change and progressiveness that are the bigots. Thank God the young generation will vote them all out, or they'll all die off.

So, even though we have to suffer through Trump right now, if his divisiveness,  bigotry, racism, misogyny,  etc makes such a difference that so many young voters are getting out there and making a difference and voting,  then maybe  (I know it's a BIG maybe), it will have been  worth it.

Thank God these kids now are smart and empathetic enough to stand up and vote for what's right because we have people  in their  70s willing to sell their souls to people like Trump and Russia whose only goal is to divide us all.

Edited by brandymac27
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Putin is going to hang Donny out to dry.
Which is fine by me, give us the proof and we can hang him and everyone who conspired with him to destroy our country.

Just beware of his next targeted stooge to carry out his attacks.

~Bang

• Like 1

President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen said Friday he was in “close and regular contact” with Trump’s White House staff and legal team when he prepared a statement for Congress that he now says falsely downplayed Trump’s effort to land a Trump Tower Moscow deal during the 2016 presidential campaign.

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Another article about Putin cooling on Trump.

He was never really warm on him though. Trump is his ****. You know in Sopranos when Big Puss (an apt comparison to Trump) is an FBI informant and starts thinking he's a secret agent and buddies with the agents and they're like, "No ****. You just do what we tell you, got it?" It's like that.

• Like 5

Kinda funny how Trump does all this **** to get Trump Tower Moscow, and the deal never happened. He puts America through hell and himself and his family at risk for nothing. Putin doesn't give 2 ****s about Trump. He saw him as a puppet,  and he used his ass like the little **** he is.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He was never really warm on him though. Trump is his ****. You know in Sopranos when Big Puss (an apt comparison to Trump) is an FBI informant and starts thinking he's a secret agent and buddies with the agents and they're like, "No ****. You just do what we tell you, got it?" It's like that.

Yeah I think Putin probably has nothing but contempt for Trump personally; he's everything Putin isn't...loud, stupid, obnoxious, without a single strategic or tactical bone in his body. But Putin is an experienced KGB operative and smart guy so he knows a mark when he sees him. Trump is a very useful idiot, nothing more. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I think Putin probably has nothing but contempt for Trump personally; he's everything Putin isn't...loud, stupid, obnoxious, without a single strategic or tactical bone in his body. But Putin is an experienced KGB operative and smart guy so he knows a mark when he sees him. Trump is a very useful idiot, nothing more. 

Trump is his asset. That's all. 

Lot of things I've read about Team Trump doing, with Russia, I can't help imagining the Russians reaction being "this can't be real, can it?"  

I mean, his "National Security Expert" phoning the Russian ambassador?  Maybe Trump's expert doesn't know the NSA is recording the phone call, but the Russian ambassador sure as **** knows it. 

Junior's plan to set up covert communication with Russia by asking if he can walk into their embassy and use their crypto gear?  

My reaction is "this has to be some kind of a trick, right?"