Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

it's pure fantasy but i'm venal enough to enjoy the vision of ivanka going from spinning in vlad's office chair to spinning on an exercise disc in the yard of a white collar prison

lock her up lock her up lock her up :ols:

i miss the rolling laffy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

it's pure fantasy but i'm venal enough to enjoy the vision of ivanka going from spinning in vlad's office chair to spinning on an exercise disc in the yard of a white collar prison

lock her up lock her up lock her up :ols:

i miss the rolling laffy

If all the kids went down with the empire and he lived his final years knowing there is no bankruptcy like rebound to his businesses and name. Would be fitting. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

If all the kids went down with the empire and he lived his final years knowing there is no bankruptcy like rebound to his businesses and name. Would be fitting. 

Tiffany would become the sole adult Trump kid not in jail and immediately liquidates the entire empire. Melania presumably has a pre-nup that leaves her with nothing, but Barron is entitled to a share. Melania divorces Donald and gets $ from Barron’s trust. TV cameras catch her smiling as she leaves the courthouse. 

Donald, Eric, Jr, Jared, and Ivanka all end up with 10+yr in jail. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JCB said:

Gee, where are all the Trump bros in this thread these days? Have you ***holes started to accept what everyone with a brain knew in 2016? Prolly not.

Lemme guess---given all the times members and moderators use the terms "troll/trolling" and discuss such in here you thought you'd demonstrate what a simple stripped-down version should look like. :D

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JCB said:

Fair. The extra cup of coffee plus the week’s news has me feeling ornery.

The absence is, however, pretty glaring.

They’re never regulars. They just drive-by every few months to laugh and drink libtard tears. 

Dont expect any self reflection or honesty from them. If trump goes down, it’ll be a coup and nothing more 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They’re never regulars. They just drive-by every few months to laugh and drink libtard tears. 

Dont expect any self reflection or honesty from them. If trump goes down, it’ll be a coup and nothing more 

I wonder what Trump supporters would do if there was a coup led by their other God, Secretary Mattis. 

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I wonder what Trump supporters would do if there was a coup led by their other God, Secretary Mattis. 

I never knew they were into Mattis like that. Granted I only know one real Trump supporter and he hasn't said much of anything about politics since Cohen flipped what seems like years ago at this point. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I never knew they were into Mattis like that. Granted I only know one real Trump supporter and he hasn't said much of anything about politics since Cohen flipped what seems like years ago at this point. 

I know more than I care to admit.  If Trump is God, Mattis is Jesus.

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That feels weird to me, since Mattis seems to be a polar opposite of trump as far as temperament goes. 

Marine General and war hero.  It goes to trump supporters nationalism.  He also has a history of saying some interesting things. Look up Mattis quotes.  

Don't get me wrong, I love the dude.  Seems to have his head on straight.  Which is why it confuses me that trump supporters love him.

39 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Marine General and war hero.  It goes to trump supporters nationalism.  He also has a history of saying some interesting things. Look up Mattis quotes.  

Don't get me wrong, I love the dude.  Seems to have his head on straight.  Which is why it confuses me that trump supporters love him.

They'll love him until he says something bad about Trump at some point. 

Then he'll instantly become a "fake war hero RINO cuck".

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thank goodness Mattis is sticking it out and eating daily **** sandwiches to keep this country safer than it otherwise would be. Trump already called him a democrat once.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/14/us/politics/trump-mattis-democrat.html

Edited by HOF44
  • Like 2

Trump has already done so much damage to our foreign policy, standing in the world, and alliances that it will take many years to reverse it. At this point, especially with all of the Mueller stuff coming out at a rapid-fire pace, Trump is more of a liability to Putin than he is an asset. Putin is likely proper chuffed to be rid of him. At the same time, I don't think Putin can afford to be overly transparent about dumping the Don, lest Trump fly into a rage and do something spectacularly stupid like start a war with Russia over it. 

• Like 2

Honestly, I've been thinking about wtf stuff like "Rules of engagement for POTUS" Lately.

Like... What if this dude holes up in the WH with hostages? Does Secret Service have some dusty last page of the playbook protocol to take down the President in certain extraordinary circumstances? If not, who would even have jurisdiction over something like that? FBI (after an order to stand down via Homeland Security)???

That is some wild **** right there