Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

13 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That is if he holes up after a new president is being sworn in.  What if he just up and loses it next week?

Guess you'd have to define "losing it".  He can temper tantrum all he wants up until the point he actually commits an illegal act.  Theres a lot that goes into thise sworn to protector the dictator actually doing it, I'm not sold how much if any of that Trump has in his favor inside the White House that can actually protect him.  Bolton is not taking or firing bullets for Trump, Mattis is who Trump needs and most likely to tell him no in the administration at this rate.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That is if he holes up after a new president is being sworn in.  What if he just up and loses it next week?

So like, describe how him "up and losing it" would be any different from his typical behavior.  

Like, what's he going to do that would lead people to believe he's reached some new level of unhinged?  Threaten nuclear war on an already unstable regimeDox a Senator for funPhysically shove a foreign head of state?  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Pretty much, by most definitions, hes already lost it.  Really dont care, if he breaks a law, can we stop him, that's the test of our institutions. Hes gonna act like an ass until hes dead in the ground, he will NEVER shut up.

You really think death will stop him? I'm positive he has his people developing TRUMP clones.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

You really think death will stop him? I'm positive he has his people developing TRUMP clones.

Not at all, people dont die until they are forgotten. 

That's why its so important that no one has killed him yet and made him into more of a cult figure then he already is.  He loves the attention, so curious what will happen when MAGA starts to separate from giving Trump fallacio in order to get what it wants.

The Trump clones already exist, they are the ones winning elections with his playbook, we saw that in 2018 and him calling out Republicans who lost who didnt want to be a Trump clone. 

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Can't believe I actually agree with Rudy. That link he posted is hard to argue against.

None of those indictments had anything to do with Trump though, right?  Beccause he’s totally innocent and all of the people pleading guilty or being convicted are weak losers who only worked fir him a little bit. So what’s the issue?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Honestly, I've been thinking about wtf stuff like "Rules of engagement for POTUS" Lately.

Like... What if this dude holes up in the WH with hostages? Does Secret Service have some dusty last page of the playbook protocol to take down the President in certain extraordinary circumstances? If not, who would even have jurisdiction over something like that? FBI (after an order to stand down via Homeland Security)???

That is some wild **** right there 

I’m telling you all, there is a good chance he tries to take Air Force One to like Russia or Saudi Arabia and tries to seek asylum.

• Like 1

Something to keep in mind with the Flynn sentencing memo is that it might look fairly minimal, and that's okay.

If Mueller isn't seeking a ton of jail, and he probably isn't, he probably says fairly little.

Unless Mueller is ready to totally unleash the totality of his findings, revealing too much here probably would be detrimental.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Pretty sure papa Trump has actually slammed GC himself when asked about it recently. I think Kellyanne is basically his new Hope Hicks who can soothe and quell Trump's rage when he has the vapors. I don't see him getting rid of her.