Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

I found this one interesting:

"13) Why *is* Mueller prosecuting Michael Cohen's lies to Congress? He's opening up a new legal avenue—presumably part of a larger strategy we haven't seen yet."

Maybe that indicates that Mueller could be prosecuting more people for lying to Congress (AKA Don Junior). 

That is an interesting one. I thought  they were all pretty interesting, and I haven't seen many other articles focus on some of them. I doubt we'll ever know much of anything that may have been learned from Sater and Nadler, but if they have been genuinely cooperating, Mueller has probably learned a lot of sensitive information about some very powerful people. It also seems painfully obvious that Wilbur Ross is corrupt, and should not be in the position he is in, the same as it was the day he was named Secretary of Commerce. Par for the course. Most everyone in this admin has been the opposite of a good choice for what they are traditionally supposed to be doing in their perspective roles. 

• Like 2

Flynn Jr going after the media for a lack of integrity while his dad pleads guilty to what basically amounts to treason is the most rediculios thing I have seen in like an hour lol

History will not be kind to you. Like ya daddy homie? Lol stoooop

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Agnew went first!

Who wants to be Ford 2.0?

Arguably THE best thing I read this week, Hunter S. Thompson's "eulogy" for Nixon

It bears rereading in light of current events

Richard Nixon is gone now, and I am poorer for it. He was the real thing -- a political monster straight out of Grendel and a very dangerous enemy. He could shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time. He lied to his friends and betrayed the trust of his family. Not even Gerald Ford, the unhappy ex-president who pardoned Nixon and kept him out of prison, was immune to the evil fallout. Ford, who believes strongly in Heaven and Hell, has told more than one of his celebrity golf partners that "I know I will go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon."

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/?fbclid=IwAR2a-LNeSk5BW1-pWw2qxE4mBrL2d8KytpK4zbAbU5-w71rUYoQ6VAQf1ko

World class wordsmithery there........

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Arguably THE best thing I read this week, Hunter S. Thompson's "eulogy" for Nixon

It bears rereading in light of current events

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/?fbclid=IwAR2a-LNeSk5BW1-pWw2qxE4mBrL2d8KytpK4zbAbU5-w71rUYoQ6VAQf1ko

World class wordsmithery there........

It is a crying shame that Hunter S. Thompson didn't live long enough to write a eulogy for Donald Trump as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1