Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

So how many GOPers do you think will jump ship? They have to know that continuing to support Trump is political suicide,  especially if he gets indicted. And 2020 is right around the corner. I wonder if they'll convince him not to run again?

Zero

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Er, really?  You realize that R voters don’t believe any of these legal fillings are real. 

I can only hope that there are enough who do. There has to be at least a few Rs left who are rational and see this for what it really is. But that's just something I'm hoping for at this point. The ignorance from the right is exhausting. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I can only hope that there are enough who do. There has to be at least a few Rs left who are rational and see this for what it really is. But that's just something I'm hoping for at this point. The ignorance from the right is exhausting. 

Luv u but

giphy.gif

• Like 3

We're there 2 instances where Trump was accused of committing crimes today, or at least 3: two times directing Cohen in payoff for affairs (illegal campaign finance issues) and money laundering of campaign funds? 

Totally clears the president indeed...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brandymac27 said:

I don't see how they'd have any shot in 2020 if they don't. 

I'll take treason and fraud for 400, Alex.

These people have no morals, scruples, shame, or any desire to live under the American way. 

Violence is a distinct possibility.

Best be ready. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, brandymac27 said:

I can only hope that there are enough who do. 

Speaking as a former Republican, all the ones I know refuse to believe the 90% of scientists who affirm global warming - insisting that it is a hoax propped up by people who have a financial interest in furthering the myth.  I have no faith that people with such a mentality will not also be convinced that this is all a witch hunt, or that "everyone does it."  And sadly, I am talking about friends who are college graduates, and one with a law degree.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, visionary said:

“Do you know anything about Rod Rosensrein wearing a wire?”

”I can’t comment on that.”

Not a “no.”  Holy ****. 

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Speaking as a former Republican, all the ones I know refuse to believe the 90% of scientists who affirm global warming - insisting that it is a hoax propped up by people who have a financial interest in furthering the myth.  I have no faith that people with such a mentality will not also be convinced that this is all a witch hunt, or that "everyone does it."  And sadly, I am talking about friends who are college graduates, and one with a law degree.

That entire segment of the population has become totally comfortable with beleiving their feelings, not facts. 

And then, of course, they call the younger generations snowflakes. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Thanks 1

So here’s a hot take I read on reddit that makes sense to me:

Trump is done.  Republicans know it but they don’t want impeachment.  They will allow him to be removed via the emoluments clause AFTER Jan 20 2019.  After Trump is removed it will “save” Pence from any real other trouble (if the investigation goes on longer, they [republicans] will worry that Pence will be taken out as well) and Pence will be able to possibly serve two terms.