Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, Hooper said:

This drip drip drip by Mueller is so calm and deadly. Hell, he might just be trolling the Prez at this point, laughing as he watches him unravel. 

Of course, unfortunately the joke is on all of us.

My favorite punchline comes at the end of every article on every new piece of evidence. “A spokesperson for the Mueller team declined to comment.”  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Larry said:

It is in Russia. 

And, probably, in Trump's Washington. 

That's why Trump doesn't like the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. He wants to be able to bribe anyone overseas without the law getting in the way. Now as President he's the one receiving the bribes.

Edited by Cooked Crack

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I don't know where her fandom went. I've always thought she was ok?

She has been right about some things. I think she her big scoop about FISA warrants was on something called Heat Street. I found this about it: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/17/louise-mensch-trump-russia-ties-media-scoop . I also remember being fascinated for a short period of right around the election, where she and a bunch of other people were tracking yachts and private planes owned by Russian oligarchs showing up in harbors and airports where Trump, Cohen, and other Trumpsters were at, at the same time. They used  tail #'s and flight tracking websites for planes. That stuff is probably still on her twitter timeline from way back then. Problem is, she also seemed to push out questionable theories and some flat-out false info after she gained some notoriety, and then attack and try to discredit people that would question her about some of those things. She had a little army of followers that would also attack those people. Something is definitely off with her.

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

My favorite punchline comes at the end of every article on every new piece of evidence. “A spokesperson for the Mueller team declined to comment.”  

Yeah, to me, that's what I want to point at, and say "this is the way an investigation is supposed to be run". 

We started out with a crime which we know was committed. 

We hand the investigation to experienced criminal investigators and prosecutors. 

They keep their mouths shut while they investigate. 

And they only reveal things when they step into a courtroom, make a specific charge of something that's actually illegal, and present the evidence needed to support their case. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Spokesperson for the Mueller team seems like a pretty cushy gig, actually.

• Haha 4